Doctor Appointment

Niall's POV

**********

"I wonder what it is. Is it my baby girl or my baby boy?" I asked Madyson as I drove. "I have no clue. I just believe this happening. When should we tell everyone?"

"Later. Let's just make sure it's a happy baby. If it's a girl I will break any boy who hurts her. She will be so beautiful and graceful. Sorta if she comes from us she won't be." I laughed "Hey!" Madyson squeezed my hand.

"You are the clumsy princess. So try to be normal for the baby." "I will." "If it's a boy. He will be right next to me. I will teach him to golf, stick up for beautiful women, and be strong. He will be a gentlemen." I smiled at the thought.

"Fight for beautiful women?" Madyson raised her brow. "Yeah. They get hurt and no one notices." "No. The beautiful ones do. Its the average ones who suffer." She stared down at her lap.

"Hey. Average doesn't mean you aren't beautiful." She sighed. I can't believe she thinks she is ugly. I will never understand. "We are here." I parked the car and stared at the building. "This is happening." She smiled.

She jumped out of the car and waited for me. I got out and led her to the building. Luckily we we called as soon as we walked in the room.

"Mr. and Mrs.Horan?" A small lady called. "Mrs.Horan is a beautiful name." Madyson smiled. "Sure is." I smiled back. "The doctor will be with you shorty." She sat us in a small room. The walls were covered in stickers.

"Where is the doctor?" I whined "He's coming babe." Madyson rubbed my hand with her thumb. The door slowly opened. "Hello Mr. and Mrs.Horan. I am Doctor Pepper." I fought my sense to laugh. "Oh my god my wife loves you." I said by accident Madyson's eyes shot at me.

"I haven't heard that one yet." He smiled "Well I checked to see if you were pregnant and I have some bad news." "Wait what?" The words fell out of my lips. "I am sorry. The test you took was wrong. This happens sometimes. I am very sorry. You have a really good chance if you try again though." Madyson's eyes was glossed over. Tears brimmed her eye lids.

"Why is she so sick?" I asked with my voice cracking. "Probably just a cold. Has she been outside in the snow or something?" "Yes sir but she was sick before then." "Well just get some rest. You can try again. But I would wait until you are sure you are ready for this. You both are pretty young." "Fuck. Well what do I do?" I rubbed Madysons back.

She isn't breathing very well. It's short and sharp. "It's okay princess." I cooted "Just get some rest. Come back if you are having more problems or just a check up to see if it worked. Again I am very very sorry." A tear dropped from Madyson's eyes.

She quickly whipped it away. She green eyes were dull and lifeless. "It's okay. We can try again. We can always try again." She nodded. "Its okay baby." "I will give you a minute." The doctor walked out. I pulled Madyson into my chest. She buried her head in my chest. I felt her tears soak my shirt.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to punch though the wall. We were so close. So fucking close. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I rubbed her back to sooth her. Her tears only fell harder. She wiped them away once more and stood up. "Let's go home." She said softly

I nodded and held her hand. The expecting parents stared at us with pity flooding their happy hearts. A ballon mother walked in. She glanced at us mouthing she is sorry. I ignored the pain pumping though my blood.

I hurried Madyson out. Her tears gushed as I laid her in the car. The round balls grazed down her red cheeks. "Princess..." "It's fine. I am fine." She leaned into the door staring out the window.

I turned on the radio. "ITS TRUE NIALL AND HARRY ARE TYING THE KNOT WITH MADYSON AND NATALIE!!! CONGRATULATIONS BOYS! AS MUCH AS IT KILLS US THAT WE CAN HAVE YOU!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" It boomed. I watched as a smile creeped on Madyson's round cheeks.

"IS IT TRUE THAT JENNIFER IS PREGNANT?! COMING UP!!! JUST STARTED DATING AND ALREADY HAVING A BABY!!!!" I turned it off quickly. Her smile faded. "Its ok babe."

"I am really sorry. We can try again." "I guess so. Just not right now." She shut me out. Tears were yearning to burn my face. I have to stay strong. Stay strong. How do people stay strong when all you want to do is fucking cry? Holy fuck.

I feel like I feel in love with someone I never met but I know they are there but they can't love you back. My heart feels worse than broken. I am watching the girl I love shut me out and crying. I lost a child I never had.

Fuck. This is terrible. I hate how this mourning we were bubbly and happy and now.... All we want to do is cry.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! I did a double update!!! What do y'all think? Should they try again?

-we_are_directioners_