Mr. And Mrs.Horan

Niall's POV

----------

"Niall get up." Louis punched my shoulder. I rolled over covering my face. "Niall it's your wedding day." My eyes snapped open. I kicked the sheets covering my body. I tried to pull off the material but it clung to my body. "Niall be careful." I rolled off the bed. My body slapped the ground causing me to groan.

"Shit." I sat up rubbing my back."I told you to be careful." Louis laughed. I stared up to the boy. I rolled my eyes. His hand reached out. I took it standing up. "Let's go eat. Harry made breakfast." Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I have no idea how I slept. I was so excited but last night was crazy. I rubbed my eyes. The smell of Harry's cooking swim though out the room. The boys were sitting at the table laughing. "Hey don't do that." Harry pointed at Zayn and Liam playing with their food. He has been very father like since Natalie is getting closer to popping out a kid. One day that will be Madyson and I. I smiled at the thought.

"Harry it's alright calm down." Louis laughed I sat at the table. My body was shaking. "So where are you taking Madyson on your honeymoon?" Zayn asked "Its a surprise." I laughed "We aren't going tell us." Liam smiled stuffing his face. "No because I want to surprise everyone." I smiled at we perfect place I planed.

"That's no fun. Tell us." I rolled my eyes. I know they won't give up on it. "I was planning on taking her to..." I paused taking a bite if my food. The boys leaned in waiting for my response. I shallowed and took another bite. "Niall..." Harry said As much as I wanted to tell them I couldn't. I can't let someone slip up by accident. "Sorry guys." I smiled stabbing my food. "Then you don't eat." Harry stood up taking my plate. I stood up with my chair falling backwards on the ground. "Harry." I stared at him I raise my hand slowly.

A smile covered his face. "Are you going to hit me?" He laughed I shook my head with a smile. "Nah." I poked his caves called dimples. My finger disappeared in his cheek. Harry laughed handing back my food. I finished my food and headed to get dressed.

I changed into my tux. I do say so myself I looked pretty good. I posed in the mirror. "The luggage is already packed right?" I called asking no one in general "Yeah Paul and I took care of it. Madyson finished packing your stuff the other day." Liam said popping his head in the room.

I nodded fixing my tie. I honestly can't believe I am getting married. I never thought anyone could love me. I remember the boy I came in as. So insecure, skinny, crooked, freak. I remember my mom showing Madyson pictures of me when I was younger. She said I was very handsome and adorable. She said there was nothing wrong with my crooked teeth. Or my small muscles. Or before my abs. When I was shy and awkward. She can't understand why girls never wanted me in the band or in general.

If I had her when I was going though it all maybe I would have been happier. She said I am everything she needs. Everything she loves. She heart and soul. I love hearing this from fans but they say I saved them. I know they can't believe it but they saved me and Madyson is going to save me with them. I can't believe I actually love someone this much. That I am willing to lay my life on the line if she asks me to do it. I stared in the mirror. A young boy stared back at me.

His cheeks flamed red. His blue eyes were bright and excited. His clothes were big but fit him enough. His crooked smile was wide. He was awkward and strange. He knew no one really wanted him around. His blond hair was in a messy tuff. "Look where you are now." I smiled back at the young man. My vision cleared as I heard footsteps. I turned to see Louis against the doorframe. "You look good." He smiled patting my shoulder. "Thanks." "So your getting married? I can't believe our little Niall is finally growing up." Louis eyes stared at me in the mirror.