Horan Honeymoon

Niall POV

•••••••••••••

Madyson's head rested on the cars window. I wanted her to have the beat vacation but I couldn't think of where to go. I figured it out when I thought of Harry's honeymoon with Natalie. He won't stop taking about it. They barely made it back in time for the wedding. A week isn't enough time to do last minute things with them but it's okay now.

I glanced at how her eyes were trying to flutter open but they resisted. Apparently something happened before the wedding and it wore her out. She said she didn't want to talk about it and it was no big deal but it bothers me that I don't know what happened.

I ran my fingers down her jeans holding her body tightly. The thin fabric was teasing me. She almost changed into her work out shorts. Also known as yoga shorts. They kill me when I can't have her. An it really gets to me when other men's eyes are glued to her round packaging. I looked around the empty street. My smile widened as we became closer to our destination. I couldn't help but stare at her every second possible. Granted I almost crashed a few times but it doesn't matter. It shouldn't. It shouldn't be legal to dress in the thinnest tightest clothes and go out and explore. She's not fucking doing anything but I am dying seeing her clothes covering her body still. I can't wait until they are on the floor and I get to... Let's just say I am going to love tonight's plans. My favorite is when we will go to bed for some fun.

I felt a smirk tug at my lips. I heard muttering be hide the music. It's probably Madyson talking in her sleep. I can't explain how weird she is when she talks while sleeping. I turned down the soft music and listened closely.

"Please... Stop.... Please.... Niall..."

She's dreaming about me. My heart fluttered at the thought. "Babe.... Slow down.... Please... Niall..." Last time she talked like that in her sleep her dreams beyond belief dirty. But she never remembers what happens or what she says in them. I don't mind it it's easier for me to sleep with her taking in her sleep. Its always nice hearing it as I fall asleep.

I pulled into the small flat. It was nice and not too bad. I poked at Madyson's sides. She shifted to the door slightly. I unbuckled and moved to her. My lips tickled her neck. I watched as her skin reacted to me. I laughed at how quickly she does. Her eyes flutter open. She looks around at her surroundings.

"Where are we?" She asked softly "The city of love." I smiled Her eyes batted a few times. "Really?" She smiled I got out of the car and walked to her side of the car. I opened the door watching as she stepped out. Her long legs stood in front of me. "Hold on." I smiled I picked her up and she laid in my arms. My lips caught her forehead. I carried her to the flat. The rose petals on the floor almost tripped me. The white Christmas lights hung on the ceiling. I don't know how I did this but I did. The taste of vanilla embraced my yearning lips. She kissed me passionately. She pulled away with a smirk. "What should we do first?" She ran her fingers though my hair, tugging at the ends. I smirked knowing she knew my answer. "Upstairs." I pushed the word. She nodded with a wild smile.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could with her in my arms. The heart shaped bed was nice and all but I can't wait to break it. She tumbled on the bed.

•••••••••••••••2 weeks later•••••••••••••

I have a whole day planned. First heart crazy pancakes she likes, a stroll though the park, sightseeing, lunch at a nice restaurant, then going on a boat, then a special dinner, then dessert at home. Honestly I just hope we can Madyson has been under the weather lately. She does as much as she can but she just can't to much without getting sick. I am just worried for her. We go home in a few days but I just want her to have the best time she can possibly have. I just love her and hate seeing her like this.

Madyson's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you serious? I don't believe you. It isn't funny. But... What will I do?... I have too soon.... I don't know... I will figure it out.... Don't sorry about me... I had fun but I am scared to tell him.... No. It's just I don't know how he will take it... We just got married and are our honeymoon still... I know I have to tell him... I know I can't keep it from him!... No... I will tell him. I have too.... No I just don't know what he will say... What if he is angry?... He might be... Niall isn't the man that would leave me for this!... No don't you dare say that!... Yeah he could be upset but I don't think he will be... No I won't believe it... Yeah I talked to him the other day... Yeah I have to tell him... I just think I will wait until after our honeymoon... Well he worked really hard on it... No why can't I enjoy the last few days we have left?... No I will not leave just for that. He will find out I promise.... I just don't know what he will say about us loving another person... Wait I think I hear him.... Yeah got to go bye... I love and miss you too. Okay bye..." I hung up quickly seeing Niall entering the bedroom.

I really hope he takes this well. I can't live without him and if he is upset about it I might die.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry I haven't been updating as much! I have been crazy busy!!! What do you think is happening with them?! Mainly Madyson? Who was she on the phone with? Thank you! please vote and comment!

-we_are_directioners_