Stressed Happy News

Madyson's POV

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Babe?" I called for Niall "Yes princess?" He answered "Where are you?" "Living room!" I hopped down the soft padded stairs. He laid on the couch with popcorn in his hands. His hair was pushed in different directions. I sat on the couch next to him. "Hey." He frowned "Hey. What's wrong?"

He looked at me pushing his eyebrows together. "Your not siting with me." I rolled my eyes. "Your laying down." "Lay with me." I raised my eyebrow at him. He set down the popcorn and opened his arms. I got up and caved into his arms. I laid on his chest.His heart beat pounded though my ear. "Interesting dinner last night."

I laughed at the thought. "Yeah. That was the weirdest one I have been too." "Same here." He smiled brightly. "What are we doing today?" I asked The new year as already began. January 1st. This is so weird. "We could just hang out. Unless you don't want too. We should start off the new year special." He smiled

I lifted myself up. I stared into his crystal eyes. They sparkled with the light. "I would love too. What do you want to do?" My hair trickled his face. "Sex sounds nice." He smirked I couldn't help but smile. "How about dinner?" He asked "Sounds great. But will we do until then?" "We could... Go see a movie." He thought. "But we watch movies all the time." He adds "We could go to a amusement park." I said "That sounds fun." He smiled once more. "Are they even open though?" I asked "Probably not." He sighed His fingers ran though my hair.

"We could probably go to one of the boys house." "That sounds fun. Are any of them free?" I asked relaxing my body against his. My thumb pressed against his bottom plum lip. "I will ask." I nodded His eyes searched my face. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." I sighed

His eyebrow raised. "Its nothing." I said "What is it?" "Nothing." His brows pressed together."Nothing Niall." "Sure...." He rolled his eyes. My legs moved to the sides of him body. I sat up and stared at him. "What?" "I can just tell something is bothering you." He shrugged "Nothing Niall! Nothing's wrong!" I puffed moving off of his body. I moved to the other couch. My knees pulled in. I wrapped my small arms around them.

I stared at the tv. I ignored that it wasn't even turned on. Niall turned it off as soon as he saw me. My heart pounded heavy in my chest. The pain churned deep in my stomach. "Princess." Niall's thick accent tickled my ears. "What's wrong?" He sat next to me wrapping his muscular arms around me. I leaned into his body and didn't say anything.

His hand rubbed the small of my back. "Princess?" "It's Mae." I sighed "Who's that?" "My old friend that I used to talk to all the time. Natalie and I were good friends with her and her boyfriend Tommy." The weight pressed harder against me. "Is she okay?" "Yeah she's fine. Just lucky." "Why is she lucky?" "She is pregnant." My jaw clanged together and my lips pieced into a hard line. "Oh. That's why your upset? Because she is pregnant before us?" "It sounds so stupid but yes." He laid his head on mine. "To be honest it's not. I was upset when I found out my old friend has a baby now. I guess we aren't ready." "Should we wait until we are married?" Niall didn't respond after a couple of seconds. "Maybe. Maybe it will just be easier." "Yeah I guess." "Maybe we can get married soon."

My eyes met his. "Really?" "Yeah I don't see why not." "How long should we wait?" "What about March. It was the month we met." "Niall isn't that kinda really soon." "How about August?" "That sounds better. How ill we tell your fans and management?" "The fans will figure it out. They know everything before anyone else does. And we can just tell the management." "Yeah you guys have some crazy fans." "My crazy mofos." He smiled "Will the management let you get married?"

"Yeah. I can marry whoever I want whenever they want. They can't tell me I cant." His words stung my heart. "Your right." I loosed his arms and moved up the stairs. "Waits Madyson! That's not what I meant!" I stared at our bedroom door. How can my mood change from upset, to happy, to upset once again. I locked the door and dragged my feet to the bed. I collapsed on the bed. I almost hit the corner of the bed but I luckily jumped as my phone began to buzz.