Please!

My heart sank. I love him to pieces but he doesn't believe me. He's so insecure. I can't tell him every second of every day I love only him. If its going to be constantly like this I will lose it. "Mady?" "Yeah?" "Are you ready?" "I guess. But I don't want you to judge me." "I will never judge you. You know to many things about me for me to judge you." I got up and unlocked my door. Natalie gave me a weak smile. It slipped my mind she might be upset too. "Hey." I walked to my bed and sat down. I scooted to my headboard. Natalie sat by my feet. "What happened?" I sighed. "Well Liam hugged me then kissed my cheeks but then he kissed me..." "On your lips?" "Yeah... So Niall chased him and they started fighting. Then Niall said I was lying about loving him. That I loved Liam and I loved his kiss. But I didn't. He's so insecure." "Well has he called you?" "I don't know I turned off my phone." "Check it." "I will check it later." "Oh." "How are you?" "Fine." "Well tell me about it." Natalie crossed her legs and played with her hands. She didn't look at me at all. "Natalie?" She sighed. She looked up at me. My heart shattered at the sight. Her eyes were puffy. Her whole face was red. Her crystal blue eyes seemed dull. "What happened?" "When you took off... I got taken down." "What?" "A fan attacked me. She jumped me and hit me. I... almost hit her back. But I would lose Harry, be arrested, or be a child abuser. Harry pulled her off and yelled at her. She began to cry and said she was sorry. But I don't know what to do. I am the only one that gets hate. They love you. And I am just hated." "Actually I get hate too. A lot actually." "What? Why didn't you say anything?" Natalie's eyes were full of worry and pain. I swear if I wasn't at the boys fight I would have been in the other. Why is this happening? "I didn't want too. I didn't want to tell anyone. I deleted my profile but it kept coming. They got my number. They called me. Texted me. Snapchated. You name it they did it. I just didn't say anything since you were getting it. I didn't want to feel bad for me. It just is killing you." Natalie stared at me. There was no emotion on her face. "Why is this happening to us?" "I don't know. I guess it just happens to normal girls who happen to be with famous boys." I fell back on my pillow. I rubbed my face out of stress. "Does this happen to the other girls?" Natalie laid next to me. "I don't know. Maybe we can ask later." Natalie sighed. It was quite. My heart ached. How did such a amazing day and night turn into a drama Fest. I took a deep breath. My mind wondered back to Niall. His beautiful face overcame every thought I had. I felt my heart skip a beat. Then the thought of him thinking I wanted Liam creeped in. The smile on my face melted into a frown. "Do you think I over reacted with Niall?" "I don't know. I wasn't there remember." "Yeah...Sorry..." "It's fine anyways if its about him not believing you I don't know. I would be upset at Harry if he didn't believe me. But Liam also did mess up so its not all your fault. He knows you love Niall. An he kissed you anyways. He shouldn't have. But you shouldn't be hugging Liam much or showing any affection at all. With Niall or him. I know that you don't think you are with Liam but he might get the wrong idea. If you hug him for a while or something. Make it clear you are just friends. No more. With Niall... Do not kiss him or anything like that in front of Liam. It's hard. So tell Niall. Make sure he knows that you want him. No one else. Just make sure he knows. But think about it if I kissed Niall and I wasn't with Harry what would you do." "I guess your right and I would probably kill you. I would tell you how I felt about him before assuming and if you still it I would kill you yeah." "Wow that's over reacting." "Is it? I call it get your hands off my man." "Or women." I sat up leaning on my hands and I stared at Natalie. "What?" "In Niall's eyes his women or girl. What do you think I meant?" "Nothing." I laid back down. "Oh I see. You thought I meant like ok. No." I laughed at her. "Word it better!" "I thought you would know what I meant!" We both laughed. "So are we good?" I nodded "Let's promise if either one of us get anymore hate, problems, or anything we have to talk. It always end up with both of us laughing." "Deal." We both smiled. "Pinky promise?" Natalie gave me a weird look. "Just do it." I laughed. "Pinky promise." We crossed our pinkys. "I am going to call Harry. I want to talk to him about everything." I nodded. "I am going to call Niall." "ok!" Natalie yelled from her room. I dialed Niall's number. My heart fluttered at the sight. I took a deep breath and tapped call. After 2 rings he picked up.

Hello

Hey Niall

Madyson you called?

Yeah I wanted to talk.

Are you breaking up with me?

No! No. I wanted to say sorry. I over reacted. I just want you to know I don't love Liam. I love you. No one else. I do not care who comes and goes. As along as its not you. I have never felt this way about anyone. I feel like I can let go when I am with you. Like we are the only ones alive. I want only you. No. I need you. You taught me to live. To laugh at everything. To be carefree. To let go and just fly. I couldn't help but fall for you. I love you with all my heart. I didn't want to kiss Liam. He kissed me. I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him off of me. I hope you will believe me.

Madyson...

Are you still mad at me?

No I just don't understand.

Understand what?

Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one sorry. I blamed you when it wasn't your fault. I just am the underdog who finally got the girl. I am insecure. I never get the girl. But you are not just a girl. Your my girl. Your special and different from the rest. I should have believed you and I am so sorry. I wish I could take it back but I can't. I just want you to forgive me if you can. I should have blew up at either of you. I talked to Liam. We both are ok. After we saw you run away we realized what we did. The thought of you running away from me going to Harry for help killed me. I tried to chase after you but Louis stopped me. He wouldn't let me. He said you didn't want to see me. I don't know if its true or not but either way I am extremely sorry. Please please forgive me.

Niall. We both screwed up. We can go on and on. Let's just learn from it and move on together. I love you.

I love you. To make it up to you can we go on a date. A real date.

Our 1st date?

Yeah unless you don't want too.

I would love too.

Perfect when?

I don't know. Next week?

Perfect that gives me time to plan. I have to go to a signing do you want to come?

Yeah. Is it ok if Natalie comes?

Always. Harry would want her there. Its at 3. We can get something to eat before and then go.

Alright I am going to get ready.

Alright princess. Love you!

Love you!

I hung up. Everything with him always ends up perfect. My heart swelled. I love it. "Natalie get ready!!!" "Why?!" "We are going to a signing if you guys made up!" "Of course! I guess you guys made up?!" "Yep!!!" I could hear Natalie giggle from my room. I hope this goes well. I don't think either of us can deal with anymore hate.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! What did you think? Are you made at Liam? Did Niall and Liam actually talk? Are you surprised Mady gets hate too? Thanks for reading! COMMENT RATE VOTE FOLLOW!!!!

-we_are_directioners_