He's Gone

My head was spinning with the worst possible thoughts of the tour. What if he finds a better girl? The fans are beautiful. He could find a beautiful fan and leaves me. Or a celebrity. My heart ached but the smile on my face gave other thoughts. He walked out of the bathroom. He rubbed his face as sleep consumed it. I changed into jeans and a loose shirt. Niall changed into sweats and a hoodie. He didn't even bother with his hair. I handed his snap back to him as he rejected it. I was confused. "I want you to wear it." He placed it on my head. I smiled at him. He brushed his thumb over my lips. "I am going to miss this." "I am going to miss not having you by my side." I wrapped my arms around his neck. His strong loving arms snaked around my wasit. "I don't know how I will survive without your touch for 3 months." "I don't know how I am not going to be able to cook for you for so long." His breath warmed my skin. "I don't want to leave." Niall's eyes softened. "I know baby. I don't want you to either. But you have too." I ran my fingers though his tangled hair. "But then I can't see you." "We can FaceTime, call, text, tweet, anything." "But I can't kiss you there. Or hold your hand. Or play with your hair until you fall asleep. Or see your big beautiful eyes when you wake up." I put my index finger in his lips. "But we still can be together. You will be gone for 3 months. At least it's not longer. Even though this feels like we will never see each other again." "I really want to stay. " "Me too." I tugged at the ends of his hair. He sighed. He pecked my lips. I am going to miss his touch. His phone rang out breaking the convertation. He looked at me. "Go ahead it might be one of the boys." He nodded and answered.

Hey Niall.

Hey Lou.

We are leaving soon to go to the airport.

Alright. I will see you there. Did you make sure all the boys are up?

Yeah. They are ready to leave.

Ok. Well I will see you soon. Bye.

Bye.

"That was Lou they are about to leave." "Alright we should go." "Ok." Niall picked up his bag. An I grabbed some stiff he forgot to put in. The ride was quite. But we held each other's hand like we were going to war and I will never see him again. We finally arrived. It took us a little longer since we grabbed a quick meal to go. We walked in. The place was practically empty. We spotted everyone easily. Everyone was quiet. Natalie looked sad as she held onto Harry. He rubbed her back. He whispered in her ear. But she just buried herself in his arms. Perrie and Zayn talked quietly as he held her hand rubbing his thumb over it. She dropped her head as he lifted it back up with his index finger. Ellie was in Lou's arms he sat quietly as she whimpered. Liam played with Ann's hair as she leans into his chest. She was crying in his chest. But only a little. This was so depressing.Everyone was upset.Ann collected herself. Then the plane was called. Ann's eyes started to water again. I was with her. I felt my eyes get heavy. I wrapped my arms around Niall. I don't want to let him go. "I love you Niall." "I love you Mady." I crashed my lips on his. Perfect sync. Perfect movement. Perfect moments. Everything was so perfect. "LAST CALL FOR THE A PLANE!!!" The intercom called I tightened my hug around him. I felt his muscles tighened. I kissed him on last time and let him go. The boys began to walk off. I swear you could hear my heart fall apart. The boys waved as they entered the hall to the plane. Natalie walked over to me. The others joined. We stood together as a wall. The boys disappeared. We all broke. I know it seems dramatic but think about it. You fell hard for a lovable, caring, carefree, sassy, cocky, dorky, protective, sensitive, funny, adorable boy then they leave for 3 months. He is with millions of other girls who love him but he doesn't always realize it. He's your perfect dream guy. You can talk to him only if he has time. You can't kiss him. You can't hold him. He can't be there if you need him. You can only call him and try to contact him. It's extremely difficult. "How about a girls weekend?" Perrie spoke "When?" Natalie asked "Tonight. You guys are new to this. Its difficult to go though alone. Specially your first time. We need this. Who's in?" We all agreed and went home to pack. We were meeting at Perries house in a few hours so we could get some sleep. Unless we can't sleep. Then Perrie said we could go earlier. The car ride was quiet. Natalie rode with me. We would exchange a few words but it wasn't much. Natalie and I fell asleep in my room. We could sleep. I am scared and upset they are on tour. But the girls will be here for us. They are all amazing girls. I just am scared he will move on. So much can happen. I don't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! What will happen on tour? Will Niall move on? What will happen to the girls? What will happen next? COMMENT RATE VOTE

-we_are_directioners_