Lies Cover

Niall POV

•••••••••••••

Today Madyson is going to the studio to try it out. She hasn't been able to sit down. She's jumping all over the place. I enjoy it because she fell and jumped right back up. "Princess calm down. You still need to get ready. An I was going to get us something to eat or get starbucks." Her green gems met my eyes.

"Really?" I nodded She ran up the stairs. She came down a couple minutes later in skinny jeans, a pink shirt that was see though so I was glad she had a white tank top under, then converses. So simple but so cute. I just threw on a graphic tee and jeans. "Is it chilly?" She asked politely "A little." I handed her a beanie and jacket I already had ready. She smiled and placed them on. I pulled on my beanie and jacket also. We don't meet them for about 2-3 hours. It will take a hour to get there so we have time to eat.

••••••••••••••Studio••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt drained. My body was limp. I was in desperate need of sleep. I go back to work tomorrow. My body ached and was sore from the dancing and music videos they made us do last night. I didn't even know I could bend like that. Then the boys wanted to work out until the wee hours of the night. I hated it. But I have to do it.

I dragged my feet to the evaluator. I rested against the wall. Madyson face lit up the closer we got to our floor. A smile spread ear to ear. "We are here!" She squealed She pulled my hand causing me to trip up after her. "Be careful Niall. Are you falling down on the job?" Derek laughed I glared and stood up. Derek hugged Madyson for too long. His eyes brightened with her touch. To bad that's as good as he will get. I got it all. "Hey Niall." Madyson pulled away and Derek held out his hand. I looked at what he was challenging. "Hey Derek." I pushed away his hand. He glared at me. I smirked wrapping my arm around Madysons wasit. She smiled at me unknowningly. "Hello guys. It's nice to see you again. Are you ready?" Charlie came around asking

"Yes!" Madyson hipped "Great this way please." Charlie led us to the sounding rooms. He handed Madyson a pack of papers. "Do your best to sing these. If you can't let me know." Charlie smiled Madyson nodded taking the papers in her small hands. "I can help her get ready with the equipment." Derek said quickly catching everyone's eyes. He only noticed Madysons. "I can that's okay Derek. I always do the first. Is that okay with you Madyson?" "Yes sir!" "Please don't call me sir. I feel old." he laughed "Oh sorry. I didn't mean too." She blushed

"No it's okay. It happens." He smiled My eyes stayed glued to the jerk trying to get good with my girl. My anger steamed in my veins. "Lets go ahead and get you set up." Charlie said "Okay." Madyson smiled once more. "Wait for good luck." She stood on her tip toes and leaned into a perfect kiss. She pulled away with a wide smile. It was perfectly on her face. I forgot about Derek and felt my smile overcoming my face. "Thank you princess. Good luck. You will do great." She smiled running after Charlie. Derek's eyes burned straight at me. I didn't care. My heart warmed at her touch.

I watched though the glass as she got set up. She sat down on a talk stoll. I saw her lips move as she spoke but I couldn't hear anything. Charlie nodded. He closed the door and came back. Derek sat down in front of a bunch of buttons and controls. He put on headphones that were way to large for him. Madyson smiled and waved at me. I waved back smiling. I pulled out my phone. I scrolled to the camera. I snapped a picture of her. She looked absolutely beautiful and happy. I put my phone away and waited for her to sing. "Can I hear it Derek?" Charlie asked Derek unplugged the headphones and turned it up."Go ahead Mady." Derek said though the micophone.

"I am going to do Let Her Go first by Passenger." She said back Everyone nodded and waited. I watched as her body began to shake.

Well you only need the light when it's burning low