Interview

"Here we are." We parked at the station. "This place is huge!" "Its not that big... But I guess it could be called gigantic." Niall wrapped his arms around my wasit. "Are you nervous?" "Nope." "But how?" "Because I know if I fall you will catch me." He pecked my cheek. My cheeks heated. He pulled away and held my hand. I followed him inside. I took some medicine for my body. Thank god. Hundreds of people ran pass us. Working like crazy. "That must suck." I saw a man cleaning up the floor. People would step in his pile then he had to do it again. "I feel bad..." Niall rubbed his thumb over my hand. A man helped the other guy. He pushed people back so they went step there. I smiled and moved along. I saw the boys and girls. Ellie, Perrie, Natalie, and another girl was there. The boys waved us over. "Lou already did our make up." Liam smiled "Is she ok?" "Yeah I am fine sweetheart." I turned to see Lou standing like normal. I pulled her into a hug and it didn't last long after both of us groaned. "Sorry I am still in pain not as much though." I nodded "You look good." "You do too Mady." I smiled and ran my hands down my dress. "Thanks." "I have to put a little make up on Niall so I will be right back." I nodded Niall pecked my cheek as he sat in the chair. Natalie walked over with Harry. "Hey beautiful how are you?" I laughed at Natalie. "Pretty good cutie. How are you feeling?" "Good. I have to get drugged though." "Me too. It's a pain." Natalie nodded. I looked at her dress. Her eyes made it pop. It was pale blue. It fit her very well. It was like a sun dress. "How has Niall been?" Harry spoke up. "What do you mean?" "Well bad things keep happening so wouldn't it be stressful?" "No not really. The last time I actually went to the hospital was with the assault. But that was before we were dating. Then not much. But otherwise I think he is ok." "That's good." Harry smiled He wrapped his arm around Natalie. She atomically leaned into him. I smiled at them. "What?" Natalie questioned "Nothing." She shrugged We continued talking when Niall walked up. "Hey babe, We have to go up now. I love you just follow stand next to the stage with the girls. We have more guards today. Nothing will happen. If you want you can hide." His eyes flashed with worry. "I can't hide forever. I will stand by the stage. You will save me of anything happens." He smiled I pecked his lips gently. I felt his smile when I kissed him. "I have to go. I love you." "I love you." I hugged him and he ran off. I felt fear gush though my veins. I can only put on this tough girl look for so long. You are tough. I thought No. No. I am scared. But stay strong. My mind went though millions of words. "ONE DIRECTION EVERYONE!!!!" The boys ran on stage. They sat on two couches. Only once has a chair fit all of them. I laughed as the boys got confused where to sit. "Hey boys! I am Jennifer." "Hey Jennifer." "Hello Jennifer." "Nice to meet you." "Hi." "Hey." "Ok so tell us about...." The lady asked a million questions. Some very dramatic. Like tell us about being almost shot or something I didn't hear. Then she said our names. "This is the first time all of you had a girlfriend." The boys smiled and looked at us. Niall waved. I giggled and waved back. "Wait are they here?" "Yeah they came with us." Zayn smiled. "Lets have them come out." "What?" lou looked confused. The crowd screamed. My heart dropped. Natalie's eyes almost popped out of her head. "Lets have them come out." Jennifer motioned for us. Perrie have us a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. Be yourself and answer honestly. They will love you." I smiled and so did Natalie. Perrie fixed her hair one last time and walked out. I did the same and walked out. Perrie sat on Zayns lap since there is no other seats. I sat on Nialls. Natalie did the same with Harry. Ellie did the same with Lou. Then this beautiful girl sat on Liam's who I assume is his new girlfriend. Everyone cheered. Jennifer started to talk again. "Tell us about the meet and greet." Natalie and I explained everything that happened. The crowd was completely silent. I looked at them. Some had tear stains. Others didn't blink. Others just didn't move. "Thats..... You are heroes." I smiled but felt awkward. Niall rubbed my back. Everyone began to cheer. After a moment or two we moved on. She asked us each a question. Natalie's was how Harry asked her out. Perries was about her and Zayn being engaged. Ellie's and Lou's was what was the best date they went on. Niall's and I was how we met and what happened after. Then came Liam's. Jennifer asked how Liam and I assume her name is Ann met. Turns out they already knew each other. She always like him but something happened so he didn't like her. He glanced at me during that part. But they met 2 days after we did. They just started dating last week. Jennifer was full of laughter and life. I love how she constantly smiles. I felt my smile fade as she spoke. "Tell us about the new tour." "It's going to be great. Its 3 months long. But I am ready!" Lou smiled Ellie smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. I looked at Niall. He pretended he didn't see me. "I am really excited." Liam said rubbing Ann's back. My body tensed. "I am a very excited but also sad." Harry muttered at the end. "Why?" We all looked at him. "I have to leave Natalie." Everyone awed. "How about you Niall?" I gutted though my teeth. How could he not tell me! "I am excited. I love visiting new places." "When do you leave?" Jennifer asked "Tomorrow." Liam spoke. My head snapped back to Niall. He ignored me. How could he?! "Wow! We that's all for today. Thanks for watching!!! One Direction Everyone!!! Then for their beautiful girlfriends!!!" Everyone roared. I smiled at the people. Niall held my hand as we walked out. I was quite. We said our goodbyes. I counted to Ten to stay calm. We walked to the car. Neither one of us talked. I slammed the car door. Niall gave me a weird look. The car ride was the same. The music was off. I don't want to hear any. How did he not tell me!!! Maybe he was going to leave me today or tomorrow. Maybe we aren't real. My heart shattered at the thought. I stomped into the house and locked myself in the guest rom upstairs. Niall banged on the door. I ignored it but I felt my body get heavy. I fell on the bed. I didn't sleep but just laid there. Niall appeared at the door. He dropped the key and stared at me. I turned the other way. "What is your problem?! You throwing a fit for no reason!!" My blood boiled. I arose! My eyes darted at him.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What would you do if you were Madyson? He never told her!!! Comment Rate Vote Follow!!!

-we_are_directioners_