We are Alone

"Here we are love." Niall pulled up in front of his house. It feels like another home. "My lady." Niall had opened the door and had the wheel chair opened. I smiled and he lifted me onto the chair. "Let's go inside." Niall said pecking my cheek. My heart fluttered. He still gets to me. After 5 minutes of trying to get me inside I gave up and rolled inside as he held it open. "I could have done that." Niall whined "Its fine babe." I rolled to the coach. "Help!" I yelled Niall ran to me and laid me on the coach. "We can watch a movie. I have food in the oven. And I did my best so I hope you like it." Niall smiled My heart warmed "We could have just ordered I don't want you to go though that much trouble for me." "I know but I wanted too. Your special." My smile tugged at the corners of my mouth. "You are so sweet." "I try. I really do." "No you don't! You are just plain out sweet and adorable! I don't think you try that hard. You are just naturally perfect." Niall smiled as his face turned bright red. "Only for the best." My body tingled. My heart strings were pulled out. He didn't do anything but complement me. I don't know. He's just...He just...He gets to me... "Is this movie fine?" Niall handed me a CD box. It was Pitch Perfect. "Its perfect." "Ah I see what you did there!" Niall laughed "I didn't even think about it!" I started to laugh with him. Until a ding went off. "The food is ready!" Niall ran to the oven. He took out chicken. Then he stirred up a mental pot on the stove. He drained it and cut up the chicken. He put leaves on the dish. Then cheese. Then sauce. Then more cheese and leaves. Then placed gently as possible the chicken bits. He walked over with the plates. He placed mine in my hands. Then his on the coffee table. He walked back to the kitchen. He came back with 2 bottles of Dr.Pepper. "You remembered?" "How could I forget? You almost spilled it on me." He chuckled I didn't think he would remember Dr.Pepper is my favorite soft drink. "Yeah.... My bad..." "Don't worry that's how I meet you. The best day of my life." He smiled at me. My eyes felt glossy. He put the CD in and sat next to me. I curled up the best I could next to him. "Are you cold?" "Eh a little can I change though I don't want to wear these sweats anymore." "Yeah I will get us a blanket and you some clothes." I nodded and moved so he could get up. He ran upstairs and came back in seconds. He handed me some clothes. A black cotton tee with his basketball shorts. He started to change into a red tee with black basketball shorts. My arm and legs still hurt so I couldn't change. "Niall... Can you help me?" His head snapped up with a grin. "Why yes...Of course." He walked over with a huge grin. "Calm down dork." I giggled He lifted me up and pulled off my sweats. His touch burned my skin. I saw him smack his lips. He slowly pulled up the shorts. "Um no..now..now..the...the...shirt..." I shuttered He nodded. He slipped off my shirt and didn't move. He stared at me. I felt my heart race. His eyes raked my chest. I felt insecure all of a sudden. I wanted to cover my body but I couldn't move. He shook from his gaze and helped me slip on my shirt. He moved very slowly. His fingers touched my bare chest lightly. His touch burned my body. Without trying my body leaned in to his chest. He smiled at me. I felt my body warm. He pulled down my shirt but kept his hands on my bare hips. I leaned my waist into his. I ignored the pain my thigh gushing though my body. He pushed his crotch against me. My body shuttered. The goosebumps raised on my skin. His hot breath sharped my skin. "We can't." Niall moaned Did he just moan? I didn't do anything. "Why?" "Your stitches will come out." Niall panted "But I... I want you." "You don't know how much I want you at this moment here and now but we have to wait." My heart broke. I wish we could. I really do but he is just protecting me. Ugh this sucks. He leaned his head on mine. I put my hands on his chest. This isn't helping the case but its as close as I can get. "Lets watch the movie." Niall nodded he set me down. He sat next to me. I curled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. He made sure it was away from my stitches. After a while the awkwardness faded. It became normal. Like nothing happened. Sadly. Shut up. My stupid mind had to slip that in. Of course. Our laughter filled the room. I thought the neighbors would come and yell at us. Our food was gone and the movie finished. "That was funny!" I giggled "I love that movie now." Niall chuckled "What time is it?" It was 12 in the afternoon. "What do you want to do?" "I don't know. How about we take a walk in the park?" "I can't walk." "Right. How about we just stay home watching movies." "Sounds good." Niall popped in another movie and brought in popcorn. We ended up watching 3 more movies. It was 7 by time they finished. "Wow that's all I can watch." I rubbed my face. "Me too. Now what?" I shrugged "Well what are we doing for Halloween? It's coming up." "A Halloween party or trick or treating." I nodded "If that's ok with you." "Its fine. I need to get a costume." "So do I we can go tomorrow. Is that fine?" "Yeah plus I want your opinion on it." "I don't think I can say I want to bang you in that costume." I slapped Niall playfully. "I don't think so." I laughed Niall smirked at me. "No." I poked my finger in his chest. "They didn't say we couldn't kiss." I nodded Niall cupped my face and leaned in. He teased me by not doing anything but brushing his lips on mine. "Come here." I pulled him in and kissed him. My body leaned on his. It was perfect. It wasn't to fast nor to slow . His lips mets on mine as the heat rose. "We have to stop." Niall pulled away a bit panting. "Why we aren't doing anything." "Yeah but if you keep doing that to me we will." I giggled "Fine." I smiled and pulled him back to kiss him again. I slipped in my tongue and pulled out. I turned from his face to tease him. He kissed my neck. My eyes bolted open. I was shocked. "Niall..." It can out as a moan. "I can't." "Niall..." He pulled away and smirked. "If I get a hickey I am going to kill you. Or kiss who knows." I laughed Niall carried me upstairs laughing. I giggled all the way until I hit the bed. Niall peeled off his shirt. I watch as he laid next to me. He pulled me in closer. I was on his chest. His arm wrapped around my wasit. He played with my hair with his other hand. I slowly drifted to sleep from his touch. "I love you princess" "I love you too babe"

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! This was a heated chapter! What did you think? Comment Rate Vote Follow!!!

-we_are_directioners_