Maybe He Doesnt.

"Hey girls I am going to go." I patted off my jeans. "No!!! Stay a little longer the boys aren't home yet." Ellie pouted "I know I just don't think I should stay longer. What if he gets drunk and can't get home?" "Sweetie he won't. Plus they have Liam." I sighed. My eyes glanced to the door. I can't believe its so close but so far. I just need to hide.

I looked at the girls then the door. I sighed and sat down. Perrie stared at me with her features softening. "Are you alright love? You haven't been the same." "I thought I was the only one. Mady you haven't been the same since your date with Niall. That was a week ago. Is something wrong? Did something happen?" Natalie's blue eyes shined like crystals. "Madyson what is going on?" Ellie stared at me. I felt my mouth get extremely dry. I pieced my lips together into a line. "Erm huh...." I pushed my free hair be hide my ear. I pulled my legs to my chest.

"Madyson what's wrong?" I felt the water build up in my eyes. The room dropped 20 degrees but no one noticed. My signature sigh escaped. "Its about Niall." Their eyes widened. "Are you fighting?" Ellie asked softly "No I am just upset about something that happened." I stared down at my small fingers tangled together. "Are you going to break up?" Natalie asked "I hope not I love him! He did nothing wrong. Actually no one did."

"Then what's wrong?" Perrie asked again "I saw that couple get engaged. Niall put congratulations on twitter. But the fans keep sending me hate. I really love him. Everything about him. His bright blue eyes lighting up when I lay his plate on the table. Or the way his hair is blond but at the roots brown when he can't dye it yet. I feel his heart beat race when we kiss. Or his laughter taking ahold of the room. Or the way he sleeps with his lips parted. Or I can go on and on. But what bothers me is what if he doesn't feel the same. Like he doesn't want to get married and have kids."

They stared at me. "Sweetie! You know he always wanted kids and to get married! He loves you! Nothing stands in your way. It's just you two. No one can stop you. The fans can't. No one can. No matter how big. It's just you two." Perrie smiled

"How long though? It feels like the seconds turn to hours to days to weeks to months. How long until I bring up our future? I can't be silent forever. I need to speak up at some point." I said

"Mady. I know what your going though. I know we both have to deal with the problems. All of us. We have the ups and downs. But that doesn't mean we can't meet in the middle. Just talk it out. No one try's like us." Natalie hugged me. I felt my eyes get heavy. "But most people don't make it." My voice cracked "You could if you try. Your not like most people. Nothing can get in your way. It's just the two of you." Ellie smiled brightly "Just us. What if..."

"No one but you two." "Just us." I felt a tear slit though my burning cheeks. "It will get better. It might not now but eventually." Perrie added I smiled. Its just us Niall and me.

-------------------------

That's it! Contest one has begun!!! Good luck and leave your answers in the comments!!! Thanks for reading!!!

-we_are_directioners_