Food vs. Mady 1

I was ready my blood pulsed faster. I entered Nandos with more confidence. There is no reason I can't so this. I can not give this up. I told Niall last night on Skype be ready for the best present ever. I am going to get him the best gift ever one way or another. There is nothing stopping me. I looked around everyone was here. "Why are we 30 minutes early?" Ellie asked "Why am I here?" Ann whined "So I can be prepared and know what we are eating ahead of time. You! It's so I can watch your whore ass to make sure you don't do anything!" She licked her lips and winked. "Shut up." She won't ruin this for me. We sat and talked for a while. "Please have our eaters come over here." The small man yelled I got up and stood next to the thin boy. "Alright it will be you two. Then you two. Then we will go head to head. we are starting later. You have another 30 minutes to get ready." We nodded I am g going against the fat man. This should be interesting. The thin boy walked up too me. "Hello." His glasses covered his face and he had a larger hoodie covering his face. "Hi." "Why is a beautiful girl like yourself doing here?" "I am here to be in the contest." "Cute." "Cute? Cute?" "Yeah that a girl like you thinks she can win." He smirked "I made it this far. What makes you think I won't win?" "I have common sense." "Screw you." "No babe come on." "Excuse you? Do not call me babe. I am not your babe. I have a boyfriend." "The prissy boy band? Please you need more than that." "They are not prissy. I actually love them. So whatever." I walked away heading to the girls. As fast has it came time flew and I had to go back. "2 pounds of ice cream, chicken, fries, a 32 ounce drink, and a cookie monster."I stared at my plate. My eyes swam though the edges of the food. The fat man in front of me laughed. "Same rules. Get Ready Set GOO!" I chowder down quickly. The food disappeared. I had already 30 minutes left. My ice cream and soda stood in my way. I had a amazing idea. Giant float. I poured my drink in the ice cream. Weird looks came from every where around. I felt the pressure building. I took big bites of the ice cream. I just have to drink it now. I felt my body freeze. FOR NIALL! I gulped down the cold lumpy liquid. I stood up raising my hands. "DONE!!!" The little man walked over and smiled. "We have a winner for this round....?" He got quite. He turned to my plate and found a piece if chicken. "I am sorry but you don't win." "What?" My heart crumbled. "I swear that wasn't there. I promise." "Rules are rules. I am sorry Mrs.Horan.... I mean Ms.Sawyer." "Its ok." I wanted this for him so bad. "Next round." They finished early also. They found a piece of chicken left on the thin boys plate. "Check the cameras real quick Officer P." He did as he was told and returned within 10 minutes. He whispered into the little mans ear. He nodded and let the two finish the food battle. "We have a winner. We actually are having two. They proved themselves worthy of actually having a life time free meal of Nandos!" The men cheered. "Good try. You really should have won. I am sorry." The thin boy started being unusually nice. "Thanks I saw yours too. You should have own." "OUR WINNERS ARE...... MADYSON SAWYER AND JAMES HUFFER!!!!" I was shocked by his words. "WHAT BUT WE FUCKIN WON THE CONTESTS!!" "Because you cheated. They didn't so they win. Congratulations. Come Later for a fill out and you will get it for free forever!!!" I practically screamed. I jumped up and down with the girls and left. James chased after us. I stopped the car. "Are you ok?" "They...are...trying....to...attack...me...ccan....i....have....a...ride?...." He panted I looked at the girls they all nodded. Ann smiled and scooted over. "How about you sit on the other side next to Perrie." I spoke up. He nodded and walked around. "Thank you so much." "It's fine really. Where too?" "Street Chisplumer." "That's not too far." it took about 10 minutes to get there. Ann tried everything to get his attention. He didn't noticed. "Thanks again. Have a nice day and congratulations!" "You too! Thanks." I yelled out the window. He waved goodbye walking into his house. We all waved back. Thank god I won. I don't know what I would have done if I lost.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! COMMENT RATE VOTE!!

-we_are_directioners_