Coming Home

Niall's POV

---------------

"Are you ready boys?" Lou slapped Harry and Liam's back. I took a deep breath. The plane ride was worth it. Bumpy and ran out of food. Which is no fault of mine that they only packed a months worth. It should be more knowing me. I looked at my text from Mady. So innocent. So curious. So welcomed to new experiences. She has no idea that we are coming home early.

From:My Beautiful Princess <3

I miss you! I can't stand not having you next to me. I wake up thinking I am going to eat everything in sight with you. I love you babe. Have a good tour! I will see you soon. Hopefully soon. When I see you I won't be able to contain myself so be ready! XOXO

I laughed at the thought of her losing it. She's with the girls at Perries house. The boys and I have hatched a plan. "Alright put your stuff by the door and go to your assigned place." We all nodded and ran to the front door quietly. We placed them exactly like practice. I ran to the backyard with Zayn. Lou ran to the side of the house Harry already was on the roof. Liam opened the garage door. Zayn and I climbed to the second floor. Lou texted me its time. "Go." I motioned to Zayn and Harry. They nodded. Harry did what he was told. Zayn and I opened the windows. Zayn went in first. Alone now. I need to do this for myself like practice. I drew a breath and smiled. I heard the front door open. "The boys bags are here but they can't come back yet. They called us this mourning. What's going on what if they are in trouble? Madyson! Natalie! Perrie! Come here!" Ellie screamed I heard footsteps here I go. "Mady put down the sandwich! We need you!" Natalie yelled "COMING GOD! CANT A GIRL EAT?!" I heard her run. I waited until the door closed. I dashed down the stairs. I locked the door. Harry locked the windows. Zayn came in with Liam. "Where's Lou?!" Harry yelled but not louder than a whisper. "Here!" Lou came in with a sandwich. "We got everything." Harry smiled Our heads turned to the door. "Maybe it's not theirs." Natalie spoke Our body tensed as the door knob jiggled. "Its locked! Who locked it?" Ellie yelled in panic. "I didn't lock it! I was the last one out." Mady responded "Wait this is Zayns keys... It's fine. We can call them once we get inside." We looked at each other. "The kitchen." I muttered everyone nodded. We ran to the kitchen. I pulled over Madys sandwich. Harry kicked back on a chair. Hus feet rested on the table. Liam ate a cookie left on the oven. Lou sat next to me eating chips. Zayn sat next to Harry kicking his feet on the table. "Finally it's opened. Is that all of the bags?" Perrie questioned "Yep!" Natalie pepped "I am hungry.... I am getting my sandwich. Does anyone want anything?" Mady asked "I can get it." The girls said in unison. They laughed and the footsteps began to get louder.

Mady was the first to appear in the door way. We froze in our places. The rest of the girls followed in freezing. "Is it really you?" Madys voice cracked Her eyes were big and innocent. I couldn't breathe. But words finally escaped my lips. "I hope you don't mind I took your sandwich." I smiled weakly. Her frozen expression changed to a smile. She walked closer to me. Her hand rested on my cheek. I couldn't speak. The boys said something so they could show its really them. I looked up at her face. So soft so easy to love. "Come here." I muttered I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her tears stain my shirt. I don't mind. She cares that's all I need. "You...Its....really...you....i...missed...you....i.....love...you....so...much...." I lifted her chin so she would face me. I eased in front of her lips. I teased her by brushing them against hers. It actually drove me crazy instead. I kissed her as my body relaxed in her arms. I couldn't believe I get to come home to this. This amazing woman. I lost all control. I picked her up by her thighs. She was shocked but still kissed me. I kissed her neck. I have never wanted her so much. "Where's Ann?" Liam cracked She pulled away. Mady rested her hands on my chest and her head dropped. The other girls did the same. "Umm something happened..." Mady muttered "What happened? Is she ok?" Liam's eyes looked scared and broken like a baby puppy. "We need to sit down and talk Liam." Natalie looked at him then turned. "What? What happened?" The girls looked at each other. They sighed "Sit down Liam." Perrie tugged at Zayns shirt. "Ok. Now what is going on?" The girls walked to sit around him. "She's.....gone...." Ellie looked at the ground. "Gone? Where did she go?" Liam asked but he knew the answer. "Who knows." Natalie covered her face. "What?" Liam's eyes pleaded for a happy ending. "Well it all started when you first left... She made a move on...me.... I know she's *straight* how could that happen? She's not straight she's bisexual. I told her I wasn't interested. Then she tried to touch me... Then she tried.... I mean she was touchy with a boy at Nandos. I screamed at her but she just put her hand down his pants and... you probably knew what happened there... But she just said I was a turn on and she had you wrapped around her finger. Then they did it in the bathroom . Then she tried to sleep with Natalie. Then the rest of the girls." Mady stared at the ground. She stabbed herself for each word spoken. "She tried to get in with all of us but mainly Mady. She cheated on you a lot Liam. She said she basically owned you because you would do whatever she said." Ellie rubbed Liam's back. He rubbed his face and looked at the girls. "So basically where did she go? Tell me straight up because I can't believe this." Liam said with a crashing boulder hit inside his head. "Are you sure?" Mady asked Liam nodded "She is downtown at a strip club with a girl." "Your kidding. I am calling her. There is no way my Ann is that kind of person." Liam pulled out his phone.

Hello... Ann...

Hey Liam.... Watch your hands!

What?

Not you sweetie. Hey um yeah ok.

What's going on?

Well I am with some friends at the moment.

Like who?

Zoe and this guy.

Where?

Stop asking questions it's not like I am at a strip club! You know what I am going to have a guy stick his tongue down my mouth if you don't trust me!

I do trust you! Please don't do that!

Whatever Liam! If you don't trust me why not? Next thing you will say is I am sending the girls nudes!

No! No! I am sorry I didn't mean to make you feel so bad! I am sorry. I love and trust you.

Whatever.

Liam hung up. He glared at the girls. He opened his mouth to say something then closed it. Madys phone beeped. it was from Ann. She opened it and gasped. Then began to read something. "What is it?" Harry spoke up She held her phone to Liam. It was Ann without naked. She was on a pole with a guy and girl. The girl covered Ann's chest with her hands. The boy was turnedk so his face was in her privates. At the bottom of this screen it said.

You could see it all if you come to the bar downtown. I will be waiting. Maybe we all can have fun. Send me a picture of you. I love you you know. Hugs! Kisses! Wanting Your Lips! Learn to have fun!

I didn't care if it was a girl or not that made my stomach turn. The thought of someone else touching her struck though me. I felt Erie chills run though me body. Liam sighed. He rubbed his face. He looked at the picture one more time and pushed away the phone. "Can I ask you of a favor Mady?" All eyes planted on Liam and Mady. No one else seemed to move. "Um sure. Anything." We stared at Liam to see what it was. Love? Hope? Peace? Her? What was it? "I know its weird and you can say no...." "I will do anything name it." She looked like she regretted her words but stayed with a serious face. "Pretend... to go on.... a....date....with....her....I just don't believe this is her. Maybe it's photoshopped. Maybe someone took her phone and is messing with us. That has to be it." "NO WAY!" I stepped forward. The eyes dragged to me. I felt knifes stab my body. Liam's eyes flashed with pain...sorrow...hope....regret...worry... I looked at Madyson before I could see how much he was breaking. She was shocked. She stood up. "Niall. I have too. If she try's anything I get the right to kill her. She is a fucking piece of shit that doesn't deserve Liam. That whore doesn't know who she's messing with." Her foul words didn't fit into her mouth but they came spilling out. Its so cute that she's angry and still looks innocent and can't hurt a fly. If she could read my mind about how cute she is when she is mad she will say well I am about to get pretty fuckin sexy! Then I would lose it. I stared into her eyes. I can't let her go. What if she likes it? Or meets a guy? Or I just become not good enough? "Niall. I know what your thinking. Your not very good at hiding your emotions. I don't like her at all. She's a bitch. I will always love you. Ok?" I nodded Did I just agree to let her go? Shit I got lost! What do I do?! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! She wrapped her arms around me. I relaxed at her touch. I saw Liam smile weakly. I hope this poor guy ends up ok.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What the heck?! One moment it's completely happiness all around then Ann screws up everything!!! Hating this girl!!! What do you think? I am going to do a contest in here sooner or later do be ready I will put in the end of the story what the contest is and you will have to find it in the story. May the odds be forever in your favor. Thanks for reading again!!!