I Love You Guys!

He only asked me put yesterday. Yesterday and it feels like we were always together. "Time to get up!" Natalie yelped in my room. "No." I expect Natalie to fight with me a little then make me get up with food. The normal. Until a pillow snapped me awake. "What was that for?!" Natalie shrugged and her face was different. "What's wrong?" I sat up and curled in my legs. Natalie sat down on my bed. She was different. Something was off. "Its nothing." Natalie's eyes flashed with pain. "Seriously. What's wrong?" "Well Harry wants to take me on a date today." "What? That's great! Why is that bad?" "Well. I was excited until I saw this." Natalie handed me her phone. Oh no. Twitter. I love twitter but a lot of hate consumes this site with people. It gets bad. I began to read her page.

-Isn't it funny that Harry just picked you when other girls could just take him? Face it you can be replaced.

-Your a slut that is tricking Harry. I can't wait to see you break up.

-Your nothing. Good luck with being alone once he finally comes to his senses.

-Aww isn't it cute? Your lovely. I just love how much of a whore you are <3

-Good Luck with Harry love. You'll need it.

-I agree but your lucky I can't say worse on here or I would but I hope you understand that everyone hates you

-We all know you have a better chance with Harry when you are dead. It is great because you are basically dead to us.

-How could you Harry?! Why give your self up to a tramp?!

My heart sank into my chest. I couldn't speak or breath. "Natalie." Natalie took her phone and scrolled though every tweet. I took it from her hands. She seemed unaffected but I could see in her eyes each one was slowly killing her. "Does Harry know?" I muttered "No well probably. I don't know." "Maybe you should talk to him." Natalie shook her head violently. "But why?" "I don't want him to know. It might make him think that his fans are bad and mean... I just can't. Normally I would tell anyone off if they screwed with me but they mean a lot to Harry." I nodded. I guess if the same was happening to me, I wouldn't tell Niall. "I don't know. I want it to stop but I don't know how." "Delete your account or make one under a secret name." "I guess so. I just don't want to lose Harry. He's so special." I smiled at Natalie. She is so strong and kind. I am happy she found Harry. I can't believe they lived without each other. "I just want him to hold me and make me feel better. Then just fall asleep together knowing he will be there for me." Great. Well I guess it is time. She need him and I miss him. Why not? I hope they aren't busy. I put one finger up at Natalie to give me a second as I grabbed my phone. I sighed as I dialed Niall's number. I do not care that I have him on my favorites. It just feels better to type it all out. Ah even his number makes me smile.

Hey Niall!

Hey Princess!

I have a question...

Yes...

Are you guys busy tonight?

Not really just at the house. Why?

Well Natalie misses Harry.

Oh...

I miss you too!

Yay! I miss you too princess.

Haha I love you.

I love you too.

Oh yeah so can we spend the night? If you don't want us too that's fine.

ARE YOU KIDDING THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!! BOYS THE GIRLS ARE COMING!!!!

Ok I am guessing its a no.

ITS A YES!!! Don't bring pajamas.

Why?

I like you wearing my clothes.

Ok then I will just bring under garments and extra stuff.

Ok. We will pick you up soon ok?

Alright that would be great.

Ok see you soon. I love you.

I love you. Bye.

Bye.

With that I hung up. My heart warmed at his voice. Natalie stared at me. A smile appeared on her face. She looks better but still hurt. "Just go get ready. Stop staring at me like that. Its....creepy......" "LIKE THIS?!"Natalie leaned in making her smile bigger and eyes wider. "Yes." Natalie got up and shrugged. She skipped to her room. I swear that girl is so weird. I laughed at the thought. I packed a small bag. It didn't have much. Just bras, panties, my toothbrush, a sleeping bag, food, movies, hair ties, and just random things. I put on skinny jeans, a pale pink white lace shirt, and my pale pink shoes. I walk to the living room to see Natalie in a teal shirt that opened in the back, a white tank, blue skinny jeans and teal converse. Then to top it off a perfect white bow that pulled back the front of her hair. "You make me so jealous." I took Natalie's white lace pale pink bow. "Just comes naturally." The doorbell rang. "Stay calm." Natalie gave me a questioning look. I got up and walked to the door. I just unlocked the door to be tackled to the ground. "What the heck?!" I yelped falling. "Niall? Lou? Liam? Zayn? Harry? Why are you on top of me?" "Because I love you. I can no longer deny my love." I turned my head to see Lou smiling at me. I sighed in relief knowing its not Liam. "Oh shut up Lou." Zayn tapped Lou's head. "Ok boys... I can't breathe." The boys one by one got off. "Sorry love." Liam said padding off his clothes. "Its fine." I felt something warm on my lip. It was thick and cold. I touched my lip softly. The liquid oozed on my lips. I brought my hand out to see. Of course. "Oh my god Mady!" Niall yelled "TISSUES!!!" Zayn yelled out Liam came back with two boxes of tissues. Lou came back with ice cream. Niall tried to clean up the blood. He made sure it wouldn't get on my shirt. Harry came in with new clothes. Good ones actually. Natalie fell back on the coach laughing. "You act like you have never seem a nose bleed!" Natalie said though her laughs. It made me giggle as I looked at the boys frightened. "Look I only need a couple of tissues. I don't need to change, probably. Niall and Harry thank you. Lou put it away. Liam and Zayn calm down its not a lot. Thank you guys." After a couple of minutes the nose bleed stopped. Natalie and I finally calmed. I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist. "I love you guys." I pecked Niall cheek. "We are sorry Mady." Lou spoke up. "Its fine really. It wasn't that bad." The boys nodded and still took causation taking me to the car. Harry practically carried Natalie because he was scared she would fall. Niall watched every step I took when I said I could walk. I finally just got carried because he was to nervous. "Did I mention I love you guys." I giggled as Niall softly put me in the van not remembering I have to sit on his lap. this should be a interesting night.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I have been crazy busy! Thanks for reading! What do you think? Remember Comment Rate Vote Follow me! thanks again!!!!

-we_are_directioners_

Ps :are the boys protective or what?!