I Need To Breathe

My head hurt. It hurt to move what happened? I opened my eyes. The room was dark. Ugh my neck! I rubbed the back if my neck or at least tried to until something hit my face. It was thin and cold. Huh? "Is she awake?" "I don't know shut up." "Go check." "No what if she wakes up and it's my fault the girl just had a concussion!" "No she didn't shes been out for 3 days!" Who had a concussion? Whose been out? What is going on? Who is talking? "Excuse me boys. I need to check on her. You may come in. Let's go. Hello?" "HELLO!!!!" The doctor wasn't expecting my excitement. "Hello Ms.Sawyer. We are glad you are up. Do you mind if we run a few tests?" "Not at all!" All the boys and Natalie stood by the door. Watching me. "Um that's good how many fingers am I holding up?" "3.2.4.5.1.3.5.2." "Ok." He wrote something on a clip board. "who is this?" "Easy my best friends! Natalie, Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Lou!" "Ok well we will run a few more tests and you should be good." After a while we finished and I got to leave!!! The doctor whispered something in my friends ears. "HEY I LIKE SECRETS TOO!!!!" I bounced up and down. "Um not this one but we will." Natalie giggled and so did everyone else. "So doctor what is wrong with me?! What happened?!" "Well what we thought was just a concussion was much more serious to where you were out for 3 days. You fell on your neck funny which made you have a concession but was much worse when you were hit again." "Oh that's bad. BUT I AM ALL BETTER!!!" "Make sure she takes these after the gas wears off." "YOU GASED ME?! THAT ISN'T NICE!!!" "No its ok its only laughing gas." That's cool. I started skipping down the hall of the hospital. Then waited for everyone else to catch up. I Hooked Lou's and Liam's arms. Then skipped again. Finally Liam joined Lou and I. the car ride was long. We headed back to Niall's house. I love it. Natalie couldn't stay because she had work but I didn't! Niall helped me upstairs and put me in a bed. "Niall don't leave me." "What?" He turned back around. "Please I don't want to be alone. I am scared he will come back. Please protect me." His face softened. "Ok do you need pajamas?" "Yes please." He nodded. I got up and followed him to his dresser. "Here are some shorts. And a t shirt. The bathroom is over there." I nodded and just changed right there. I don't care. The gas wore off and the pain is coming back. He tried not to look he's a gentlemen but he didn't know I wasn't done changing. Once he realized he turned again. He changed and I couldn't help but stare at his muscles. His body was muscular and made me melt. The only problem with the medication the doctor gave me made me way to honest. "Wow nice body." My eyes widened at my words. Niall chuckled. I walked back to the bed and buried myself in the pillows. Niall climbed in and I scooted closer to him. "I am scared." He pulled me closer my face was close to his chest and our legs were entwined. Soon enough I fell asleep. But Niall didn't. I hope he doesn't know what I do when I sleep. "Madyson are you asleep?" "Yes" Niall chuckled. No more questions. Please no. "Niall." "Yes?" "I do something weird when I sleep." "What is it?" "Well I can hold a conversation like normal but I have no control over what I say. So if something is bothering me I will talk about it." SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!! "Oh really? Lou does that sometimes." "Yeah but do you know what is killing me?" "Huh?" "I am falling for you. You have me hooked but you can't love me. There is so many other girls you can have there is no point of me telling you. I know we have kissed and stuff but I know you don't feel the same. If you could stop being so perfect and making want you that would be great. I know that even if for some crazy reason you feel the same you won't for long. I never get the happy ending. That's what happened with Josh. He cheated on me. I never find a good guy. Well that's until I met you. You are different. And I hate I am falling but I am. I know you will probably stop taking to me because of this but please understand this is from my heart. I honestly don't mean to tell you this but I have too. So I won't remember but I mean every word I have said. I love you." Niall was quiet. He stoked my hair. "What would you say if I asked you out?" "Yes but I need time to breathe I am so stressed out. But I really do love you I just need time." "How much time?" "Until everything is sorted out. And we know each other better." "Ok well I will wait. Go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow."

"Ok good night I love you." "good night I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

"Good mourning!" "Good mourning!" Niall chirped he made me breakfast In bed. "You are so sweet you didn't have too. But I am glad you did. You went full out." "Yep and I would love to eat with you but I have to leave. Do you want me to take you home? The only person I think that is home is Liam." "I can ask Liam if I can go over. I don't want to be alone." Niall clinched his body. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. I just remembered something." "Oh what is it good or bad?" "Good. I just wish the things I heard would happen faster." Niall smiled and looked away. What could it be? Its probably something I shouldn't know. "Oh well maybe if you wait long enough it will. All good things or things meant to be eventually happen." His eyes widened and he stared at me. "What?" "Do you know what I am knowing about?" "No should I?" He let out a deep breath. "No don't worry about it. Did you text Liam?" I shook my head. He left the room.

To:Liam

From:Madyson

Can I come over today? I don't want to be alone.

To:Madyson

From:Liam

Yeah will Niall drop you off or can I come get you?

To:Liam

From:Madyson

Come get me please. I feel bad I am asking a lot of you guys. ;(

To:Madyson

From:Liam

It's no problem really. I will see you soon.

With that I got ready in my clothes and waited for Liam. I talked to Niall while I waited. I love how carefree he is. He makes me feel so relaxed.

---------------------------------------------

Double update!!! I was asked to do another today so here you go! What will Niall do if Madyson remembers what she said? What will happen at Liam's? Will there be more drama on top of everything that's breaking Madyson? THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! Rate Vote Follow Comment Tell me what you think!!!

-we_are_directioners_