Valentines Day

Niall's POV

•••••••••••••••

Is everything ready for tonight?

Niall's calm down. We set everything up last night with you. We checked everything. Calm down.

Harry I am just worried. What if they don't like it?

They will. Natalie is going to see it too so I know your worried. Just stay calm. Its not until tonight at 6.

What time is it now?

9 in the mourning.

Did I wake ya up?

It's fine I had to get up anyways. I made Natalie breakfast. She is going to love it.

Yeah same here. I made Madyson sprinkle chocolate chip pancakes. She has a weird taste in food.

Yeah I made Natalie waffles in the shape of hearts with kisses on the table.

Thanks for telling me Harry. We are friends but I don't need to know that.

Not that. We are saving that for later. I meant the chocolate drop things.

Oh. Well I have to go. Madyson is finished getting ready for today. Iz will call you later. I am going to text the others too.

Okay. Have fun. Bye.

I heard her feet patter. I set her plate on the table and ducked be hide the wall. "Pancakes?.... Oh my god my favorite! Babe? Did you make these?!" I heard her as she jumped excitedly. I had to fight the urge to laugh at the thought of her getting excited. My fingers moved against the strings of my guitar. I plucked them softly. "Niall?"

I licked my lips. Make this good Niall. I sighed and stood up. I came out smiling with my guitar in my hands. "Is that forever and always?" She smiled. She asked knowing the answer. I sang to her the best I could. I get asked all the time why is it our song if a man does in it?

It's easy really. It's the meaning and feelings be hide it. The song reminds me of the girl who fell on top of me at Nandos. The girl who can barely stand with out falling. The girl who seems to always laugh and smile. The girl who can't help but sing every second of every day. The girl who I will love forever and always. Though the good, bad, and ugly. When I die our love will live on. Sometimes you have to focus on the main words, meanings, and memories to understand. If you don't it has no meaning until you find it.

I finished with a smile covering my face. She smiled brightly with tears brimming her green eyes. I set down my guitar and I barely had time to realize she jumped in my arms. I laughed as her small arms wrapped around my neck."I love you so much." Our foreheads rested against each others. "I love you too princess. More than you can imagine." It was cheesy but it's hard to explain everything I love about her. I don't like telling others why I love her. If I explain they might fall for her too and steal her away from me.

I squeezed her tighter at the thought. Shes mine. Only mine. "Do you know what I am really hungry for?" I asked her "Pancakes?" She said sarcastically "Yes but not the answer I wanted." I cupped her face in my hands. Our lips connected. I could taste her vanilla lip stick. I never loved vanilla so much until I met this girl.

I pulled away smiling. Her eyebrows pressed together. Her nose wiggled as she shut her eyes. "Is something burning?" She asked I turned to the oven to see the curtains caught on fire. "Shit!" I pulled away rushing to the fire. "How the fuck did these catch on fire?!" I yelled I grabbed a cup and filled it with water and splashed it on the fire. "The oven was left on with nothing covering it babe." She helped me ease the fire.