Why Didn't You Tell Me?

My blood boiled. My eyes cut though him but he didn't realize. "Are you kidding me? Are you serious? No. I am ticked off that you had the nerve not to tell me. What were you going to do? Not tell me until the mourning when you leave?" I felt my eyes get heavy. How could he not tell me. Oh god. Oh god. Please don't be because he was going to leave me. "I... I don't know. I just didn't want to tell you so we wouldn't stress about how little of time we have left together. I wasn't going to ditch you. I wanted to tell you a million of times. But I couldn't be the one to kill that smile of yours. I couldn't bring myself to it." My body went numb. "Why? Who cares if I don't smile for a minute at least I would have known. I could have helped. I could have done something. I could have made a special night for us to have fun before you leave..." A tear threatened to slit my cheek but I wouldn't let it. I have been so strong for so long. I won't break now. "Its not like that... I wanted to have a special night. But not planned. I wanted just to fall into it. I am sorry that I didn't tell you I couldn't do it. I was going to tell you before...But the way you smiled... The way you kissed me....The way you said my name." Niall stepped closer. I tried to scoot away but I couldnt. I sat a little straighter on the bed. "The way you laugh...The way your eyes light up when you see food...The way you can't help but to help everyone...The way you make me feel... The way you fall asleep in my arms...The way you trip and laugh....The way you giggle when I flirt with you...The way you look gorgeous in sweats... The way you smile when we kiss... I can feel the chills that run though your body... The way I can't help but to want you... The way you are just perfect for me..." I stood up. I was face to face with him. I took a step closer. I was inches from him. His eyes were wet. "Niall." "Please please don't leave me." Niall begged My heart sank and ripped from my chest. I don't want to be mad. I am just so upset that he would do this. He leaves tomorrow. What if he meets someone better? I don't think I can do that. "I need time to think." A tear stained his cheek. The sight of him breaking right in front of me killed me. My brain was running though millions of thoughts. My heart shattered. I felt it turn to dust. My limps were going to give. Nothing in my body was gong right. "Please..Please don't leave..." Niall's voice cracked "Niall. How could you not tell me? I just thought you would be the last person to hide from me. No. You didn't even make it on the list. I thought no matter what you would talk to me." His face burned red. He fell on the floor into his hands. He covered his face. I lost all control. My body fell to him. I lost my strength. I don't cry. I looked to see Niall holding his face. "No. Don't cry. We have one more day. We need to make the most of it." I removed his hands and wiped the tears away with my thumb. He held my hand on his face. "Please...Please don't go." "Never." He wiped my tears away. For a moment it felt ok to cry. No. It is ok. I need to cry every once and a while. I am strong. Crying might just let it out. "You can't be strong all the time. It's ok to cry." Natalie's words rang though my head. I can't always be strong. I looked though Niall's eyes. she was breaking. He was insecure. But so loving. So full of life and happiness. "I love you Mady." "I love you Niall." I scanned his face. His eyes were red. His face was pink. His facial features were soft. I ran my thumb over his cheek. I leaned in. I crashed my lips on his. My body trembled and sent chills all over my body. I felt Niall's smile against my lips. I couldn't help but to smile. "Its just another thing you do that I love." Niall said coming back to my lips. I pulled away after a moment. He gave me a saddened look. "I need to help you pack and be ready." He nodded we both got up and looked for a suit case. I folded his clothes and laid them in. I put in everything he needs. He practically had no clothes left but a couple of old shirts. "Can you do me a favor princess?" "Anything babe." "Can you wear my extra clothes when I am gone?" "Of course but why?" "I don't want you to forget about me." "I can never forget about you." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I am going to miss him more then life itself. I am going to wear his clothes like no tomorrow. "Promise to call me whenever you can. I don't care when. Day or night." He nodded "Do the same for me if you can." "Alright." He still was holding me. "How about dinner on me?" "No the gentlemen should pay." "No not tonight. Plus you need the money for where your going." He nodded "But I am paying got the next meal." "Deal." He kissed my head. I got ready and dressed in nice clothing. We ended up getting Nandos. But went dancing after. The night couldn't have been better. I just wish he could stay.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What do you think? They cried in each others arms. How could he not tell her? Did she over react or was this a good reaction? Remember COMMENT RATE VOTE FOLLOW!!!!