Into Tears We Find Her

Niall's POV

*************

"Do you want to go to eat princess?" My body pressed against her back. It seems like everyday she stares in the mirror unsatisfied with herself. I honestly can't believe she thinks she isn't beautiful. I tell her all the time but I can tell she never believes it but it still makes her happy. Her insecurities really hurt her. But then again when doesn't it hurt?

"Yeah sure." She stared in the mirror barely moving. She slowly rested her hands on top of mine. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Let's just get ready." She spoke but she didn't do anything but lean more into my chest. "Please tell me." I begged her. She sighed. I turned her gently to me. "Please. If we are going to get married we should tell each other everything." I reminded her. "Its Derek." She stared at the ground. "Did he hurt you?" "No. He offered me a job as a singer." "That's great! I am so proud of you! We can be a musical couple. This is amazing babe!" I squeezed her in my arms.

"It's not good." My eyebrows pressed together. "Why?" "Because it always happens." She turned back to her feet. "What? Babe what is happening. This is everything you wanted." "They always break up. When the both of the partners are away for a long time they miss each other and move on." I lifted her head up. "We are different. We aren't like them. People have made it though. Zayn and Perrie both go on tour and they make it out." She shook her head. "I might just not take it." She muttered "You have too." "No I don't. What about is wanting to have kids? Actually get married? Settle down? Be happy."

A tear poured slowly down her roses cheeks. My heart tightened in its cage. "Princess. We can have kids when we are ready. We can put off marriage a little longer. It's not that bad. When I am on tour and your not just come with me. If you go on tour I will be right there for you. We are never going to be able to settle down. We both have wants and needs. We have to work with them and do our best with them."

She closed her eyes. I saw the tears brimming on the edge. "Please let us be different from everyone else. Please Niall. I can't live without you. I love you and only you. I can't go on without you. I feel like I am going to die without you. What if while I am gone you fall in love with another woman. I can't compare. Niall please promise me. I just need you. Please don't leave me. I know I am not good enough but I need you. I will change my mind in a second for you."

My mind swirled. She broke into tears. She fell into my chest soaking my shirt. She is never like this. What is happening? I held her tightly. She has never cried like this. I rubbed her back gently. "Please just let me be your beautiful disaster." She sobbed

"Okay this isn't about the job what is happening?" I questioned fearfully. "She's.... gone.... They always leave. I turned my back and she was gone." She sobbed "Whose gone?" "My friend Mae...." "Where is she?" "She was driving.... She was angry with Tommy..... their gone...." She said in between breaths. "Are you sure?" "They was gone this mourning at 6." "Mae, Tommy, Natalie, and I were going to meet up. They wanted you to come. Harry and you. They were going to pick us up. Then they were gone." Her sobs slowly started to pick back up.

I saw her breaking in front of me. I didn't realize how much they meant to her. "It's okay. They in a better place." I soothed her. "No... They should be here. That man get to go to jail. Why did they have to suffer from him being a drunk and high?! They were so happy! So excited! The baby was so close to life. She didn't even have a chance!" She cried harder.

The tears rolled down her face. "Just take me away from all that I am. I don't want to hurt anymore." She tried to stop crying. Her breath was rigid. So broken. Her face was red. She held onto my body like it was a shield from the pain. "It's okay princess." "It's only okay because it's not happening to you!" She spit I was shocked by her words. Her face softened. "Niall... I am so sorry. I didn't mean it. I..." "Its okay. Your right. All I can do is say it not do it." Her head buried into my chest. "Please save me. Please." Her words cracked. "I will always save you." Her hands were filled with the cloth of my shirt. She let it go. It relaxed against my skin. She pulled away and stared into my eyes. "I love you." "I love you too." I smiled slightly. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I held her in my arms. The silence was comfortable. Her breath slowed down back to normal. She expression was blank and soft. Her eyes flickered into sleep. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! What do y'all think?! I hope you like it!!! please vote!!!!

-we_are_directioners_