The Big News

"Do I look ok?" I asked Niall I stared into the mirror. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "No." "What should I change?" He creeped his chin into my neck. "Absolutely nothing. You look beautiful." His soft lips grazed on my neck. I shuddered. His lips expanded against my skin. "I love thoughs goosebumps." I smiled. I stared at the mirror. "What if one day we got married?" My eyes widened. "Married?" He turned me around causing my dress to flow out.

"Yeah. You and I. No one else. We already live together. Why not make it official?" My lips curled up. "Really? You would want to marry a crazy bat like me?" I entwined my arms around his neck. His hands relaxed on my hips. "Of course. I can't imagine myself with anyone else. I love you and only you." My body sent a shock wave when he said the last part but his lips met mine to relax me. "That would be nice one day." I smiled "Maybe kids too." Niall added "One step at a time honey. But yes one day."

~~~To my moms house~~~

I knocked against the hard wood. My breath was short. The snow crunched under my feet. The door finally opened. My father appeared with a wide smile. "Hey honey!" He pulled me into a hug. I was surprised but hugged back. He shook Niall's hand and let us in. "You." My father poked Niall's chest. Niall hit the wall be hide him. Fear filled his eyes. My father stood over him and stared down at him glaring. Niall's eyes were wide and my father spoke "Are you the one that broke my daughters heart?" His voice was stern I shook at his word. "Dad it's a misunderstanding." I said "No. It will be a misunderstanding when the cops don't know who he is anymore because his face is piled in bloody." Niall's breath was sharp. "Dad. Stop. He didn't do anything for the last time. Please get off him." I laid my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me then Niall back to me. He sighed and pushed Niall away. He grabbed his collar. "If I hear that you ever cheat, lie, or anything to my daughter.... I hope you know I love to break hearts too. I'll be waiting. But while I fix hers by a stupid boy like you breaks it I hope you know one one can help a dead man." "DAD!" Niall went pale. His knees shook. "Get off of him Scott." My mother came around. He dropped Niall like he was nothing. Niall fell on the floor.

He took deep breaths his eyes met mine. I helped him up. "Sorry I didn't know that would happen." I whispered to him. "Its ok. I hope he knows I will never hurt you." "Me too. I can't believe he did that." I enlaced our shaking hands. "Come sit down we have some big news." My brothers sat next to each other with beautiful girls by their sides. They all stood up from the table and shook hands with Niall. I hugged them and shook hands with the girls.

"Mady this is my girlfriend." Dax signaled to the girl next to him. Her hair fell into long blond waves. They gathered together at the bottom perfectly. Her bright green eyes sparkled. She looks like a fricken model. "It's nice to met you I am Sarah." She smiled with perfect white teeth. I said hello. "Hi I am Katie. I am Ethan's girlfriend." She stuck out. She had a beautiful smile but her hair had pink and blue streaks. She was pale but had I am guessing natural black hair with light brown eyes. She didn't fit in with the other girls but that's why I like her the most right now. I laughed in my head. A memory flashed in my mind. A giggle escaped my lips. She stared at me weirdly. "Sorry you just reminded me of... someone." "Bitch please I am the one and only." She laughed My eyes widened I was shocked by her answer. "I like you." I laughed Ethan smiled at her wrapping his arm around her. Her make up was dark but it worked as she looked at Ethan with a wide smile. "Well I am Chole." A small girl interrupted my laughter. She was another model. But she looked completely different from Sarah and Katie. She had brown hair the was completely straight. She had blue eyes that were like crystals. She didn't have perfect teeth. But you couldn't tell one was crooked. She had full eyes but a small nose. She was a different kind of beautiful you could say.

"Ok so it's time." Dax clapped his hands. "Man I am hungry." I smiled "I should go it's getting late." Sarah explained Our eyes snapped to her. "What? But we just got here." Everyone said Dax looked at her. "Wait. I have to do something." He ran out of the room then back. He huffed and had a wide smile. "Sarah I love you. Will you marry me?" he knelt down on one knee She was quite. "Really?" She puzzled "Yes what do you say?" He became very nervous. "Yes!" She leaped at him. My breath escaped.

I couldn't breathe for a moment. Everyone cheered. My mind flooded with my engagement day. Or if it would ever come. Niall is a international star. He could have any girl. But why chose me. A crazy girl who constantly gets into drama and isn't beautiful like all the other girls. Seriously who fucking as a thigh gap? Or a completely flat stomach? Or huge breasts? Flawless skin? And that's just their fans. What about the models, other singers, workers, or just a random fucking beautiful girl who makes me feel like crap. I glanced at my brothers beautiful girlfriends. My eyes met Niall's. He was staring at me. I hadn't realized. How long was he looking at me? Is he thinking the same as me? Why can't I speak? Oh I was eating. My bad. I shallowed and smiled at Niall. His face lit up pink complemented with his smile.

"You look beautiful tonight." "So do I look ugly the other nights?" I laughed Niall's eyes went big once more. He couldn't find words. "I am kidding babe. Thank you. You look cute tonight too. I love your hair like that." I ran my fingers though his hair. Odd enough even with gel it's real soft. His blue orb crystals fix on me. "I love you." I smiled sweetly "I love you too." We finished dinner early. Dax and Sarah wanted to leave early. I wonder what will happen with them tonight. Not like I already know.

"Bye everyone." Dax waved Sarah gave me her number. I was a bit surprised but I went along with it. I exchanged numbers with the other girls too. "Here what do you want your name to be on my phone?" Katie asked "Mady?" She laughed "No. Like a nickname I give everyone a nickname. Ethan's is My Babe with a heart and smiley face." Her face curled into a smile. Her cheeks hinted pink. She turned her head to see he was talking to Evan and Niall. "That's cute. Um I don't know. What should I put?" I asked "What about my sister in law bitch." She laughed "Sister in law?" I smiled She realized her words and her eyes grew to golf balls. She opened and closed her mouth but nothing came out. I laughed. "Its ok. I wouldn't mind you as a sister in law. What about I put you as my main bitch." She laughed loosing up.

"Sounds good. I will put you as my main mother fucker." She smirked "Sure." I rolled my eyes. "I like you. Your better than I am too pretty for you and it's all about sports girl." She stuck her thumb back to Chloe talking to Evan and the boys. I didn't see her before. Oh well. "She's a sporty girl? Your kidding." "Its all she talks about. That and WWE. Basically a bunch of sweaty guys fighting. I was so bored. Then we were all suppose to bond... I almost killed them. Lets do make overs!!! Lets go outside and play football!!! How about you both try something called shut the fuck up." I laughed uncontrollably

"Oh my god do you dye your hair?!" She lifted up a piece of my hair. "Yeah I love it. I stopped but I am picking it up again." I looked at my hair. It was a light shade of pink.

"You have no idea how much I love you." She laughed "Maybe I can do your hair. I am in beauty school. Funny ain't it? But I get straight As so shut up." I laughed.She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Do you want to play some football?" Chloe came up "No thanks. Hey do you know what we could do?" She shook her head slowly "Well your hair would look nice with blue." I smiled "Really?" She twirled her hair around her finger. "Yeah. like the tips or peek a boo. What do you think Katie?" "Peek a boo." Katie examined her hair "Well ok. That sounds fun."

She shrugged "Really?" Katie said surprised "Yeah. Why not? I can't play sports all day. I have to have something new. He likes to keep things the same." We glanced at the boys. "I know. Well Katie how much does it cost?" I asked "On the house with tax an tipping of course." She smiled "Not a chance." Chloe laughed We finished talking and left. Niall and I were quite on the way home. I guess I will never know the answer to my question.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What did y'all think? It's hard not to write y'all!! Thanks again!!!