Christmas Eve

Madysons POV

Hey Natalie! We should be over soon. Is there a problem?

No. It's just that we are dressing up...

What do you mean?

Well we made a last minute change which is I am going to dress as a elf. I don't want to be the only one.

You want me too?

Yeah can you? I know you have one.

Yeah but does Niall just dress normal?

No he can be dressed up if he wants. Harry wants to be Santa.

I can't see you but I know you just smiled at the idea. I know you way to well.

Shut up. Anyways can you?

Yeah sure. Do we tell the other girls?

Yeah sure.

Ok. I will text them. See you there. I have to change. Is it ok if I dress up as something else?

Like what?

You'll see. But is it ok?

Yeah as along as you dress up.

Okay. Sounds good. See ya there.

Bye.

I hung up. I stared down at my blue dress I was going to wear. I actually planed to wear this for a while. Oh well. "Babe?" I called for Niall. "Yes, Princess?" "I have to change." "No you don't! You are prefect just the way you are." Niall pressed his hands on my wasit. His eyes burned into mine.

"Not like that babe. But thank you. I mean my clothes. Natalie asked me to dress up with her." Niall raised his eyebrow. "Costumes babe." "Oh. What are you going to dress up as?" "A snow princess." "Sounds hot." Niall smirked "Oh hush. I am going to change. Are you going to dress up?" "Should I?" "If you want too." Niall nodded "Maybe we can have a couples dress up thing."

"That sounds cute!!!" I squealed Niall smiled and pulled me close to his body. His lips were so close but so far. He but his lip and my breath was gone. My heart bested quickly in my chest. "Turn on? I feel your heartbeat pick up." Niall smirked I couldn't speak. His hands trailed up my spine.

His fingers found my zipper of my dress. My skin grew cold. I licked my lips. My mouth was dry. Niall's lips pressed against my collarbone. I gasped. His body pressed closer to mine. "Your so beautiful." He muttered in my skin. My jaw tightened. I breathed deeply.

"I don't think I have seen any girl so happy to have me touch her besides the fans." My thoughts vanished. I couldn't process anything but his lips and my neck. His kisses trailed across my collarbone and neck. "Your getting goosebumps.... Does that mean when I touch you your body shudders?" I shallowed deeply. I couldn't speak.

"I want you too know something." My hands pressed against his body. His muscles were tight. I clung onto his shirt softly. "I want you but...." He sucked on neck a little moving to my cheek. "Yesssss????" I dragged for my breath to come but never coming. He kissed the corner of my mouth. Then pressed his forehead against mine.

"We need to get ready." I sighed. Niall continued "Do you have your breath back? You didn't breathe for awhile?" I nodded. "Well go get ready. We have a party to go too." I nodded. He pulled away leaving me breathless.

I processed what happened and walked to the closet. I looked though my dresses. I know I have it somewhere. I fumbled though them. My body still shook. "Perfect." I grabbed a long flowy white sparkle dress. I pulled off my blue dress and slipped it on. I smiled at the look.