Ice Skating

I was snuggled in my blankets. My knees almost touched my head. "Princess. Princess... Baby wake up... You look so beautiful asleep but please get up." I felt Niall's hands shaking me. "Nooo....." I pulled the blanket over my head. "Come on princess.... What will make you get up?... Baby please... Princess are you awake?" "Erm yes babe?" "I need you." "Why?" "There's a problem. It's important." I sat up. "What's wrong?" "Am hungry." A giggle escaped my lips. "Alright. I will make you something." I climbed out of the bed. "No need. Get dressed." "Why?" "I have our whole day planed. Every second. So get ready." "What do I wear?" "Casual clothes." I nodded I quickly changed into skinny jeans, a white lace top, and my lace flats. My hair was pulled up in a pony tail. I clipped a white lace bow on the back. "How do I look babe?" I asked Niall looking in the mirror. "Sexy." I smiled His arms crossed my body. He snuggled his head in my neck. "I love you." I said laying my arms on his. "I love ya too." "So what are we doing?" "You will see." Niall pulled over his hoodie. "Fine." I groaned "Wear a jacket, beanie, and gloves too!" Niall said pecking my cheek. "I would also change into tennis shoes." He added I nodded. We drove for a couple of minutes until we arrived. "What is this place it's huge?!" "You will see." We walked in to see a ice rink. It was large and not a lot of people were there. "I love ice skating." I smiled at Niall "I know." We grabbed our skates and slipped them on. "Are you ready babe?" I asked Niall "Yeah can ya help me up?" I nodded he wobbled to his feet. "Ok just hold the wall and step on." I eased Niall into it. I was already on the ice. "Alright I got it." I let go of Niall. He stood straight and smiled "Good job babe!" "I am actually really good." Niall said "I believe it. I am rusty so I probably suck." "That's what they all say before they do a backflip." I laughed Niall held my hand while skating. I mopped the floor. I should just clean it because I kept falling. I shivered as the ice melted though my jeans. "Are you ok princess?" Niall tried not to smile. "Yeah. I actually meant to do that." "Really? I didn't know you could slid that far without even trying." "I am just that awesome." Niall laughed He reached out to help me and I took his hand. "Alright ladies and gentlemen can we have the couples on the floor?" Niall pulled me closer. A couple of people skated off as some came on. "Morgan? Can we have Morgan come to the center of the floor?" A thin woman from next to us skated to the middle. Her strawberry hair flowed be hide her. She was a average height and lightly tanned. "It seems that we can't find your boyfriend Jeff. Wait here he is." A tall man came to the center of the floor. He had had jet black hair almost tinned blue. He was a little tanner and taller. A microphone was hanging in front of his mouth. The ones the boys use. Soft music played in the background. "Morgan. I met you in the park. You were singing to A Woman Like You. When you were singing and dancing you fell on top of me. As you laid in my lap I realized I want to have a woman like you. You are special. You laugh at kid shows. You rather see a cartoon than a chick flick. I love how no matter how upset you are you rather someone be happy before you. I would have been a better football fan but I rather have you giggle because I fell down. You gave me a reason to be happy." Tears slipped down her face. He entwined their hands. "I have never met a girl so into video games before. You love to win and get competitive. But this brings out the little girl I came to know that lives inside of you. Morgan. I love you. I can't explain everything I love about you. You will deny it but I can't help but love that about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He got down on one knee holding her hand. "Will you marry me?" The room was silent. "Yes!" He stood up hugging her. Their skates glided across the ice as he spun her. Everyone cheered and screamed. They ran off. "Maybe that could be us one day." I turned to Niall "Maybe." I pecked his soft lips. "Are you hungry?" Niall asked after I pulled away. "Yeah. What do you want to eat?" "Pizza?" "Sounds good." We left the rink. I wish that could happen to Niall and I one day. Just maybe... A girl can only wish....

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! Will they ever get married? Do you remember what Niall got her for Christmas? Could they actually get married?

-we_are_directioners_