Natalie Pops

Harry's POV

••••••••••••••••

I tossed and turned. I couldn't get comfortable. I turned to Natalie who was having the same problem. I saw her stomach was huge and swollen. Any day now we should be having our beautiful baby. I don't think it will be soon. I think she has sometime anyways. "Sweetheart?" Her eyes screwed shut. "What's wrong? Are you in labor?" I began to panic. "Heavens no. My water is still on locked down." She giggled "Oh thank god." I let out a deep breath. "Did you finish the babies room?" She asked "Of course. I finished last week." I assured her. "How about the babies food? Do we have the diapers and clothes prepared?" "Yes. We packed that months ago and we brought the baby food the other day. Then Perrie brought over some more." She nodded. I laced our fingers tightly. "It's going to be okay." I assured her. "What if I am a bad mother?" "You will be the bestest mum all around." I pecked her forehead. "How about we go out today? We should go to a movie or something." "What if the baby comes?" "I doubt it but we can put the bag in the car." She nodded "Okay." I got out of bed walking to the other side to help her out.

•••••••••••••••later•••••••••••••••••••••••

"See that was a great movie and the baby is still in." I chuckled I swung our hands. "Your right Harry." She smiled at me. Her blond hair bobbed. "Oh shit." She pulled out of my grasp. "Harry." A puddle laid at her feet. "Oh shit!" "It's time." She smiled. Her arms held her stomach tightly. "It can't be I am not ready!" I panicked "Well there is no turning back. Ready or not!" She groaned "Help! Woman in labor!" I yelled People stopped and stared. "Help!" "Harry get us to the car." She groaned I nodded. I helped Natalie walk to the car quickly. Lights flashed and followed us. "Did you call everyone?" She groaned "Yeah. They are on their way. I swear thank god Madyson is 5 months be hide or we would go crazy!" I ran a red light not caring.

"Harry calm down." Natalie tried to say calmly I pulled in front of the hospital. "Woman in labor!" I yelled A nurse pushed up a wheel chair. Natalie sat down slowly. I pushed her following the nurse. "Fill out these papers. You can stay in here." I listened to the nurse and took the papers. Natalie was pushed on to a bed. "You have a few hours until it's time." The doctor explained. "Ugh get it out!" Natalie snapped "It shouldn't be long. Mr.Styles can you fill out the papers and give them to the nurse when you are done." I nodded I filled out the questions as my phone buzzed in my pocket. "Is everyone here?" Natalie asked "Yeah. Our families are here."

Minutes passed. It seemed like hours. "Natalie Styles?" The doctor walked in with a smile. "Yes?" She asked softly "I am just going to check how far you are." She nodded I hate this. No one needs to see her body but me. Its only a doctor. I repeated the simple words until he turned to me. "Mr.Styles are you ready? Your wife is about to bring in your own creation in a couple of minutes." "Minutes?" I gasped "Yes." I watched as nurses rushed in the room. The room was crowded. "Mrs.Styles you are going to have to push. Give it everything you have." She nodded. I tangled our fingers. "Squeeze my hand as much as it hurts and don't hold back." I told her unsure of my words. The doctor smirked at me. "Are you ready?" He asked Natalie. "Yeah." "Push." She squeezed my hand and her body. The pain was crackling though my entire body. It burned the longer she held on. "Oh fuck!" I swore

The doctor held a small body in his arms. "Welcome to the real world." He smiled He handed our child to the nurse. Natalie was about to pass out. Her body was shaking and I can never imagine how much it hurt her. "You are very strong honey." I tangled my hand in her damp hair.

"Thanks." She smiled weakly The nurse slowly walked back with our baby. "What would you like to name him?" The nurse asked Natalie and I looked at each other. "Daniel Edward Styles." We smiled "That is a beautiful name. We will send in your family if you would like." "Go ahead." The exited and our parents entered.

Welcome to the ride you are going to experience little Daniel.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! I can't believe I actually made it this far. I love and am so grateful for you guys. Thank you.

-we_are_directioners_