Shopping

Christmas is coming up. The thought of shopping for gifts kinda scares me. There is so much to do so little time. Natalie quickly got out of the car. I followed. We walked to every store. Every place didn't seem good enough. We ended up at a strange store. It was small but nice. It had a bunch of clothes but nothing good. I sighed and walked out. "I need to get him something but what?" I complained to Natalie. "I don't know. I can't find anything for any of them." We walked to the food court. "Am hungry but I don't want to eat before I buy everything." Natalie nodded. "What do I get him?" Natalie asked "How about a.... New hoodie since you took his." Natalie rolled her eyes. "Seriously. I don't know what to get." She huffed crossing her arms. "I need something but nothing seems good enough." I sighed. "Well maybe we just open our eyes more. Give each item more thought. What would it be? something he really wants. Has he mentioned anything he wanted?" Natalie waited for my response as I giggled. "What is it?" She looked at me puzzled. "Me." She gave me a weird look. "New bras, panties, oh and a box of condoms." Her eyes widen. "Your nasty." I shrugged. "Be serious Mady. How about clothes?" "Hipee clothes. I want to do something fun." I sat for a second. "How about a year supplies of Nandos for free?" I snapped my Natalie's words. "What? How?" "They are having a contest. For thanksgiving next week." "Thanksgiving is over." "Yeah but I guess they still want to party. The contest is going to be hard. But hopefully not that hard for you. You eat a lot but this is crazy." "What is it?" "Eat a pound of chicken, cake, fries, and a 32 ounce drink of your choice." "That's not bad. What's the time?" "A hour." "Well that's not too bad. I am going to get a couple things to go with it. Lets go." "No what should I get Harry." "He's Harry. How about a real bandana, a phone case, and clothes. Then a sex toy." "Mady not here. We haven't even done it." "I was kidding." We walked back to the stores. I got Niall a SnapBack, supras, new glasses, and a few shirts. It's a lot but not that bad. I got Lou a few shirts, toms, and a hoodie. I got Harry a farmers hat, a bandana, and boots. I got Zayn hair supplies, cd, and a shirt. I got Liam shirts, a book, and running shoes. "Now the girls." Natalie said "This is easy." I laughed "Every girl wants sweats, and easy stuff." Natalie said We went to Pink. We grabbed different pjs and hit a another store for sweats. "Done for now." I groaned We stuffed everything into the car. "I am so tired." Natalie said hopping into the car. "Me too." I said rubbing my face. "Wanna eat?" "Thought you never ask." We went to Whataburger. "Can I have a chicken basket with a dr.pepper. And a hamburger with a root beer. am 2 milkshakes." I spoke into the box thing. "Yes ma'am can you come to the 1st window?" "Yep." I drove to the first window. The girl wasn't paying attention and almost dropped the food. I sighed. She opened the window and screamed bloodily murder. I screamed back. I looked at Natalie who was frightened as much as I was. "Are you Madyson and Natalie? The Madyson and Natalie? The heros? The lucky girls who are with Niall and Harry?" She smiled and held her heart. "Yeahhh...." I didn't know what to say. This never happens. "I love you guys. I can't imagine what it would be like if you didn't meet Niall or Harry. I just love you. I can't believe I am serving you. Is this really happening? Pinch me!!!" She fangirled. "Aww thank you." She gave us our food shaking. "Can I take a picture with you?" "How?" Natalie asked "Drive up front." I nodded and drove up front. I got out of the car and waited Natalie did the same. "She hopped over the cashier and ran to us. "Huge fan like I said." She hugged us. "Thank you, you are sweet!" Natalie said "Selfies!" She took a million pictures. She made us sign her phone, her phone case, her stomach, her shoes, her bra, her apron and her purse. "Thanks guys. Love you." She hugged us again and kissed our cheeks. She ran back to work laughing and smiling. She walked backwards waving. She fell over the sidewalk but got back up laughing. She waved until her boss told her to get back to work. I hopped back in the car smiling. "That was nice." I smiled "It was." Natalie smiled back.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! COMMENT RATE VOTE FOLLOW!!!!

-we_are_directioners_