Telling Everyone

Niall's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••

"How should we tell them princess?" I ran my fingers though her thick long hair. I laid on my side staring at her. She turned over looking back at me. "Well that's a hard one. Maybe we can do a twitcam. Everyone will find out and we can try to record telling them." She smiled "I would love to see their reactions over and over. Then we can tell our fans like that too." I pressed my thumb against her jaw line. "I guess sooner is better." She smiled

"So today?" "Yeah. Is that alright?" "Perfect." "Let's get some snacks and invite them over." I explained "Sounds good. I will call Harry and Zayn. Do you have Liam and Louis?" "Yeah that's good." We didn't move from our sheets. Our bodies were locked together and I was refusing to move. I pulled her body into mine. I pressed my lips against her forehead. I felt her smile tickle my chest. "Am I going to have to drag you out of bed?" He giggled "I don't see why not." I smirked I watched as her eyes rolled. She wiggled from my grasp. She stood in small shorts and a tank top. She clasped her phone and began to dial a number.

I sighed getting out of bed doing the same. "I will do Liam first." I sighed "I am on the phone with Harry or Natalie right now. I can't tell all I hear is laughter." Her brow raised.

Hey Liam.

Hey Niall! How are you?

I am great actually. You?

Great. Taylor and I are getting pretty serious. How is the married life treating you?

I couldn't be happier. I am really happy to officially call her Madyson Horan. Sawyer never really went with Madyson.

Yeah I never thought of it.

Yeah. Well are you busy today?

Not really. Our plans were canceled. Why?

Well we just back from our honeymoon and missed you guys. So we thought of having you over.

Really? I will check with Taylor to see if she can come. Wait us that okay? I mean if she can come?

Yeah she can come. We don't mind. You don't always have to ask if she can come I always expect she is coming.

Oh. Well are the rest of the boys coming?

Yeah they are. Well we are still asking. Madyson is on the phone with Natalie.

Good luck getting them off.

I know. She is suppose to call Perrie too.

You let her choose didn't you? She will never get off the phone.

Hey at least I know how to get her off. I have my ways. Well just come around 3.

Sounds good. See ya then.

See ya.

I dialed Louis number.

Hey Niall.

Hey Louis.

How is the marriage? Please tell me you aren't getting divorced aready.

No. It's great. In fact we were having everyone over. Are you free?

Yeah. Ellie and I weren't doing anything.

That's good. Can you come around 3?

Yeah. See you at the house. Do we eat there or before?

We will have food.

Like?

Food. Just come. Madyson is cooking and I will be helping.

So Madyson is baking a piece of heaven and you are basically destroying the kitchen?

No! I am helping. I will make something by myself. And everyone can have it but you.

You are acting like your 5. But I will take the deal. Plus I don't have time to get my stomach pumped.

Shut up Louis. You will regret it.

Sure Horan. I will believe it when I see it.

Okay. Bye.

I will prove him wrong. I just might need a little help though. I turned to see Madyson laying on the side of the bed. Her hair sprawled across the sheets. Her legs were kicking in the air slowly. She looked like a little teenage girl. I smiled at my wife. My wife. My felt my body tingle. That word makes me smile. "Babe are you ready to go shopping?" Her head turned with a clear smile. "Yeah see you at..." she looked at me for the time. I held up 3 fingers. "3. Yeah. See you soon. Bye."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Madyson's POV

••••••••••••••••••••

"Did you tweet yet?" I asked Niall "Yeah just finishing up. I am going to tag you in it." I nodded I stirred the salsa I prepared. "Are you excited?" He asked "More than anything." I smiled He smiled back. "Can you check on the chicken? I made a different one this time." I asked Niall "Yeah. What kind is it?" "It's a old recipe my mom used to make. It is suppose to use wine or vodka or stuff like that but she used DrPepper. It sounds weird but is delicious." Niall started at me weird but shook it off. He opened the oven and check on the chicken. "I would give it a couple of more minutes." I nodded I turned to wrap my arms around is wasit. His hands did the same resting against mine. "I love you." "I love you too princess."

Our lips brushed against each other's but was disturbed my the door bell. "Is it already 3?" I turned slightly seeing it was. "are you ready?" He smiled "Absolutely." He pecked my nose. He pulled away letting everyone in. I checked on the laptops battery. Fully charged.

Well let's do this. We did our welcoming and sat at the table. We plan on telling then after dinner. I set everyone's plates before them and we finished around 4. "Do you want to do a twitcam since we haven't done one in a while? An have all the girls in it?" Niall asked the boys. "Um sure." "Yeah." "I guess." They answered

"Everyone tweet to the fans about it we are starting. Tag us if you can." Niall said I pulled the laptop to the living room coffee table. Harry, Natalie, Perrie, and Zayn at on the couch. Louis and Ellie sat in front of Harry and Natalie. Niall and I in front of Natalie and Perrie. Then Liam and Taylor. "Starting in 3. 2. 1." Harry counted down. "Hello!" We all said in sync. We laughed. "Are you ready princess?" Niall squeezed my hand. "As I will ever be." The comments poured in. "Okay guys to be honest this is a planned twitcam. Only Madyson and I knew we were doing this." Niall explained "Most of you know Niall and I just got married. We just hit back from our honeymoon." I said after

"So we just thought we should tell everyone what happened at the same time. Instead of you guys just wondering and never finding out." Niall smiled I turned to see everyone completely and underly lost. "Plus we want you to experience the honest reactions they have. We haven't told anyone anything from our honeymoon." I smiled

I saw the comments flood. "What's going on?" Zayn asked "Niall and I will say it together." I smiled I held up my fingers counting down for us. 3. 2. 1. "We are having a baby!" The comments over loaded. I saw my phone light up instantly. Twitter was crashing probably. "They are having a baby?!" Perrie squealed Everyone cheered and the girls hugged me taking over. I heard a loud thump. I peeked to see Niall was at the bottom of the dog pile. "Thank you for watching! We love you all! Remember to use protection because these 2 didnt!" Louis ended the twitcam.

"Your having a baby?!" Perrie squealed again. "Funny your only 6 months be hide me." Natalie rubbed her stomach. "Do you know what it is?" Ellie asked "Yeah." "What is it?" Niall asked Everyone's heads turned Harry wiggled from the dog pile to take in Natalie. "It's a...."

---------------------------------

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! MAWHAHAHA!!! Just kidding! You will find out soon! Love you guys so much! Thank you for reading!!!

-we_are_directioners_