Maybe You Shouldnt

Niall's POV

-----------

I asked Madyson for a guys night. She said its fine and just call her when I am on my way home. She is out with the girls. I don't know why I felt like I had to ask not like she would get mad. Its just because I don't want to leave her and not tell her. "Your what?" Harry gasped "Its not bad Harry." I rolled my eyes. "Mate don't you think its a bit too soon." "No!" I groaned "Niall. Harry has a point it's only been 4 months. Are you ready for this?" Zayn asked

"Look I thought you would support me. I love her. We are living together. I am in love why can't you be happy for me?" "We are happy. But your rushing it mate. Wait a little longer." Liam patted my back. "I don't see the problem. Zayn and I are engaged. We didn't get married right away. There isn't a problem. Let him do what he wants. I think he's ready." Lou smiled siting next to me. I sank into the coach. The boys stared at me strangely. "You guys are my mates right? If you are you would support me."

Their faces were blank. "But we also think you should wait. I am not purposing for a little longer." Harry said flipping his hair. "Why?" I asked His face changed from relaxed and worried to wide eyed and scared. "I don't know! Maybe she isn't ready! Have you thought of that Niall! I have dated Natalie a month longer. Neither of us are ready!"

"How do you know? Are you sure she's not ready? Maybe she is and your not. I know I am pushing it far but I love her. Love doesn't wait. I don't want her too. When we saw that couple get engaged right in front of us I realized.... How much I want that to be us. To have her cry as I said how much I love and care for her. My heart race as I say every little thing that is perfect about her. I want it more than anyone. I really love her." I tugged at my hair. I really do love her. She's my every thought. My heart beat. The chills that run though my spine as we kiss. Her relaxing happy voice. Her giggle that can't be controlled. Man that girl stole my heart.

"Well mate I understand you love her. But I love Natalie. What will happen if you purpose and I dont. What will happen? Will Natalie be upset? They are best friends if one is engaged won't she want to be?" I sighed "I guess I can wait until July. The forth or something. Mady said on the 4th of July they have fireworks in America. But I want to have it sooner or later. Sooner is better. I rather it not be in July. That's her birth month. How about April?" "That will be 9 for us 8 for you. Sounds good. Are you sure about this?" Harry's green eyes sparkled and mashed with blue.

"No. I am certain." I smiled "So it's settled? Our boys are getting married?" Liam asked smiling "Yeah I guess so." Harry's voice shook. "Yeah!" I cheered "Alright boys! Lets celebrate!!!" Lou called "Lets go get a drink!" Lou called after us running. "No thanks." I am actually trying not to drink for Madyson. "Why?" Harry asked "Mady doesn't like it." "Niall are you whipped?" Liam asked "No!" I yelled "Then let's go." I nodded and texted Mady.

To:Mady<3:)

From:Niall

Hey babe. The boys want to go and drink. I don't drink though.

To:Niall<3;)

From:Mady

Hey babe. That fine. Go and have fun. You can drink. I love that you are trying not to for me but you can have fun I don't mind. I love you. Call me on your way home. Is Liam the DD?

To:Mady<3:)

From:Niall

Thanks princess. An yeah. I love ya too. Have fun with the girls!

To:Niall<3;)

From:Mady

I will now go have fun!!!

I smiled and belted myself in the car. I am not going to get drunk. Only a couple of drinks.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry I haven't updated lately! But keep reading! Thanks again guys!!!