Our Hearts Are One

I woke from movement. Niall was closer than when we went to bed. I was on top of his chest. His arms wrapped on my lower back. My hair was everywhere. His lips were parted. I pecked them lightly so I wouldn't wake him up. I crawled out of bed and got up. I tip toed to the bathroom. I looked absolutely terrible. Welcome to the black lagoon kids. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face. I should shower. But I want to surprise Niall with breakfast....What I wake him up? I put my hair in a bun and padded downstairs. Oh crap. I forgot about my stiches! I looked at my thigh. It was bruised and had dried blood. I could walk but it hurt... A lot. Oh well. I shrugged and kept walking. I waddled over to the oven and turned it on. I don't know what to make... Green pancakes! With chocolate chips! YES!!!! My brain gushed with ideas. I walked all over the lichen getting everything I needed. I poured it in the bowl then grabbed green food coloring. Then the chocolate chips. I mixed it until my arm became sore. I was smart and didn't use my screwed up arm. I didn't want to use a blender because I would wake Niall and I am clumsy. Lord knows what would happen. I cooked the pancakes actually very well. I sprinkled chocolate flakes on them. There is no such thing as to much chocolate. Unless your Natalie. That crazy girl doesn't like chocolate... I swear it gets me every time. I poured 2 glasses of milk for us. I put it on a tray and walked upstairs to our room. I mean Niall's room... No I mean ours. I carried them up and smiled at the sight. Niall was curled up on the bed holding a pillow like a small child. He's so cute. I set the food down on the dresser and walked over to him. "Niall sweetie." I shook him gently. "Niall....Niall...Niall....Niall...Niall...I have food." He popped up from his slumber and I jumped back surprised. He laughed at me. I shot a glare but I giggled which ruined it. "I brought you some breakfast." He sat up against the headboard and waited for me. I sat next to him handing him the food. He scooted closer to me. I laughed at his gesture. We finished eating quickly as usual. "I am going to shower." Niall nodded standing up. "So do I. I will shower down the hall."I nodded and got in the shower. Thoughts of Halloween gushed in and out of my mind. Its coming up so fast and I have no clue what to be. I guess we can find a costume later. I wonder what Niall will be. Whatever it is I swear it will make my heart throb. He does this to all girls on purpose I swear that boy. Ooohhh. That boy. I came out of thought to banging on the door. "I am in here." "I have a interview today don't forget. The other girls are coming do you want to come?" "Ill love too! I will be ready in a few." "Alright." I heard Niall walk off. I quickly washed my hair again and got out. My clothes never seemed so hard to get on until now. I was almost falling with each movement. I choose not to go with jeans. I put on a thigh length pink dress. It had pale pink glitter at the top. The tone of my body went well with it remembering I am very pale. I put on little make up and blow dried my hair. It actually came out nice so I didn't need to iron it. I walked out and put on my pale pink flats that ended up here randomly. Do I seriously leave all of my stuff here? I should I feel bad for always taking his clothes. But them again they are tentically mine since I wear them so often. I shrugged and hopped downstairs. Niall turned to my hopping feet. A wide smile creeped on his perfect face. I felt mine creep in as I looked him up and down. He was wearing black jeans with a black shirt with his black and white striped jacket. I smiled. Its the same as the one from the kid choice awards. He wrapped me in a Horan hug. My body lingered for his touch. He pecked my cheek gently. "Ready?" He whispered softly in my ear. "Forever and always." I hope it's always like this. He laced our hands as we giggled outside to the car. Until two teen age girls ran up to us. I hope this isn't about hate. I can't do this. "Are you Niall and Madyson?" "Yeahhh...." Niall answered slowly His hand held mine tighter. The girls practically screamed. "We love you!!! You are the cutest couple!!! It was Zayn with Perrie. Then Harry and Natalie. Then you two!!! Not in that order of course of cuteness. Just the order you started dating!!" The girls giggled I smiled at them. "Oh my god. I know we should ask but can you sign a few things it would mean the world to us." "You too Mady if you want." The other girl added in I was shocked. Why me? We stood there signing things for 15 minutes. "Can we take a picture?" "Why not?" I smiled We took a million pictures. But I didn't mind. I love seeing the fans so happy. They aren't even my fans but I love them so much! "Thank you so much guys." "No problem love. We have a interview so we have to go. Love you." "WE LOVE YOU!!!!" The girls kissed our cheeks and we kissed theirs. "Bye!!!" "I swear your hearts are like one." One if the girls giggled "What?" I was confused. "You are the same. You both eat a lot. a You both are beautiful. You are loved by millions. You both are perfect for each other. Your hearts are basically the same." I smiled at the answer and hugged the girls.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What do you think? What will happen at the interview? How will everything go? Should Mady be walking with stiches? What do you think of everything? Comment what you think! COMMENT RATE VOTE!!!

-we_are_directioners_