The Game

Finally. I thought to myself. I fell on Niall's coach. I curled up in a blanket left on the coach. The boys filed in. Niall plopped down next to me. He pulled the blanket over him and wrapped his arms around me. "This is my blanket love." Niall started to play with my hair. "Yep." I answered quietly. "HEY NO PDA!!!" Lou said pointing at us. "That isn't PDA. This is PDA!!!" I sat up straight and crashed my lips on Niall's. He was tense at my reaction but relaxed in seconds. His hands moved to my hips. I can't believe I get him all to myself. "MY EYES!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!! ZAYN PLEASE REMOVE MY EYES!!!! I AM DYING!!!!" Lou threw himself on the floor and laid there. "Get up Lou." Zayn softly kicked him to get his attention. Lou grabbed Zayns foot and curled up onto his leg. "Look Lou we stopped." I said as I pulled from the kiss. Niall pouted. I smiled at his reaction. He's so cute. Lou's head snapped up to check. "Now get off." Zayns mood dropped. One moment he's the happiest person in the world then he's angry for no reason. I swear boys are sorta like girls. Their moods change any moment. This is what periods do to you. Little did we know the boys only get the mood swings. I chuckled at my thought. "What's wrong Zayn?" Liam said coming from the kitchen. "Nothing. I have to go. I have places to be." Zayn walked out the door without another word. The door slammed shut. "What's going on?" "Oh nothing love. Don't worry about it." Niall pushed back a strand of hair that fell on my face. I got goosebumps under his touch. He noticed of course. His hand held my face. I leaned in gently into his palm. "NATALIE?!" Harry yelled at the top of the stairs. "WHAT?!" "I MISS YOU!" "I MISS YOU TOO!" "COME UPSTAIRS WITH ME!!!! IM LONELY!!!!!!" "OK!!!! COMING!!!!" "Oh no you aren't!" Niall ran to the stairs to block the stair way. Natalie tried going around him but he beat her. He picked her up by her legs and flung her over his shoulders. She pounded on his back but he didn't seem effected. "HARRY SAVE ME!!!!" "COMING MY LOVE!!!!" Harry ran down the stairs. Which made him fall. He rubbed his bum and got back up. He ran to Natalie who was now on the coach. "What was that for?!" Natalie yelped "I don't want my friends to have sex in my bed. That's nasty." Laughter erupted the silent room. "We weren't going to have sex in your bed Niall. It was going to be on your floor. God Niall." Harry puffs Natalie's eyes widen. She turns to Harry and slaps him playfully. He smiles at her. "Oh well that makes the worlds difference Harry." Niall crosses his arms. Harry shrugged and wrapped his arms around Natalie. She leaned into his chest. I winked at Natalie who glared at me. She is in so deep. "Want to watch a movie?" Liam said sitting on the other coach with Lou. "Not really." Harry moaned then winked at Natalie. She just rolled her eyes smiling. "how about truth or dare?" "Nah." Niall spoke up. "Then what?" "How about we order pizza then play truthies or detective?" Liam shrugged and took off his boots. Everyone nodded. "I will call." Liam got up and left the room. After a couple of minutes he came back. "It should be half a hour. Everyone ready?" We all nodded. Niall scooted closer to me and held me. I smiled and felt my cheeks get warm. Niall pecked my cheek. "Guys." Lou muttered. I realized and stopped. Poor Liam. If he moved on or not its still hard. "Ok we are going to play differently." Lou stood up and grabbed a hat. "Ok but how?" Natalie leaned into Harry chest even more. "Everyone write 6 personal questions to ask someone on a piece of paper. We will all pick one at a time and we have to answer honestly. If you lie then good luck. Tell the truth it's the game." Lou handed everyone a piece of paper and a pen. I ripped up my paper into 6 pieces. I didn't know what to write. I didn't want to embarrass anyone so it was hard. I guess I just have to do whatever.

How many people have you dated?

Who was your first kiss and what happened?

What is your weirdest habit?

When no one else is around what do you do?

What color underwear are you wearing?

Ugh I couldn't think of anything. I guess I could do a freebie where everyone can talk and help me ask a question. You can do that. Right? Oh well now you can. I crumbled the paper in a ball and threw them in. "Let the games begin. Let the odds be forever in your favor." Lou said stand up, picking up the hat. He mixed them around and picked on. He passed around the hat until everyone got one. "Put it on the table Liam." Liam put the hat on the table. "Everyone we will play like this first me! Then Liam, Harry, Natalie, Madyson, then Niall." "I don't want to be last!!!" "Well it sucks to be you. Get over it." Niall stuck his tongue out at Lou. Lou returned the gesture. He unwrapped the paper.

What do you always get in trouble for? (when you were a kid or now) "That's easy. Talking to much, not behaving, making everyone laugh, and so on. I wasn't a good kid." "What do you mean? You still act like a child?" Lou threw a pillow at Harry. Harry threw it back but missed badly. I laughed at Harry's pathetic throw. He glared at me but I just smiled. "Liam!!" Liam unwrapped his paper.

I watch you in your sleep Liam.

"That's creepy guys How did you know I would pick that one?" "Wouldn't you like to know?!" Lou leaned into Liam's face. His eyes were wide with a straight face. "Yeah I would." "I told you I watch you." Lou shrugged. "Harry your turn."

What color underwear are you wearing?

"Black..."

Priceless. "Natalie!"

What was your first kiss like?

Natalie stared at me. I shrugged. "I was 12. It was a boy named Brandon King. I was at the school festival. We had to do a bunch of games. Mady and I won the 3 legged race. Only because some how the other team tripped. Which had nothing to do with us...Maybe... Anyways I liked Brandon and on purpose we got set up together. It was a scavenger hunt. After a hour we quit. We found everything but we got lost. We ended up next to a lake. Brandon taught me how to skip a rock. As he held me to show me my foot slipped. Our heads hit each others. We couldn't stop laughing. Until he stared at me and we well...kissed." Harry's eyes flashed with anger. "I remember that!" I yelled "of course you do!" Natalie laughed "Madyson your turn." Harry's voice was rough. I unwrapped my paper.

What is your best scar?

My eyes widened. "What does it mean by this?" "Everyone has a scar. Each one with a story. What one has the best story or is your favorite or what ever or the biggest." Liam spoke I looked at Natalie. I shallowed my breath. I didn't want to talk about this yet. Or never but I guess I could. Its my battle scar why not? I survived. So why not?

"Well I have a couple on top of my head and down the back of my head to my neck. What happened was...I had a brain tumor. I was 8 and in 2nd grade. I had a stroke. It damaged my eyes pretty badly but I can still eye without glasses. It actually improved my sight after surgery. But now outside I have to wear sunglasses. Or I will go...blind. But after surgery I excelled in my classes. I wasn't able to read or write before but after I was a year ahead of class. Every year after that. Doctors thought I would have died. I almost died in surgery twice but I lived. Thank god. But I proved every doctor wrong. They thought I would just be nothing and I was as good as I would get but Hey here I am. I am alive and happy." I smiled. The boys jaws dropped. "I am so sorry. I didn't know. If I would have known then I wouldn't have said anything. I am sorry. I didn't think it was so personal. I am sorry." Liam pleaded "That's because I didn't want you too. People treat me different after they find out. Like I am helpless. Or I can't do anything. I am not a sob story. It's fine." "It sounds like your life sucks." Lou muttered Liam slapped him."Yeah I have rough moments but its not all bad. I have a lot of good things." "But I feel so bad." Niall spoke rubbing my back. "Don't. I am still Madyson. Nothing has changed you just learned something about me. I know you might have questions about if I got cancer or something but I didn't. I almost did. But I had a rare tumor. It protected itself from getting cancer. It's hard to explain and its a downer so lets move on. Go Niall." He nodded.

What is your favorite food?

"Yeah that will not be answered." Everyone laughed. He just can't pick we know he can't. The game ended early. But Niall's and my night had just begun.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What do you think? Why was Zayn mad? Will you find out? Remember Comment Rate Vote Follow!!! thanks again!!!

-we_are_directioners_

P.s. the story Madyson said is a true story. I am not making it up. I know it sounds terrible but I am telling you the straight up truth. I actually went though this. Its not a lie. I was 8. If you don't believe me that's you. I do not want people to start saying I am just asking for attention because I'm not. This is my story and I wanted to put it in there. It makes the story more interesting. Yeah if you don't like it go ahead. But every story has a personal experience or something that relates to the author. This is my part. Thanks again for reading!!!