Niall's Thanksgiving

Niall's POV

-----------

My mom opened the door and pulled me into a hug. I missed her hugs. They were so loving. She let go and smiled at Madyson. "Come in so you don't freeze!" I let Madyson go in first. My mom shut the door and took my jacket. "Mom I can put it away." "No now your a guest. I will take your jackets." My mom took all of our clothes and hung them up. "So who is this young lady?" "This is my girlfriend Madyson." "It's very nice to meet you. Niall talks about you all the time." My mother smiled sweetly. Madyson cheeks flamed red. Mine burned red also. "Was I not suppose to say that? Oh well it's nice to meet you." "It's nice to meet you too." They hugged and I showed Madyson my brother. He held Theo and Denise stood next to him. "Hey." "Hey Niall." "This is my girlfriend Madyson." She lightly waved. "Its nice to meet you." Denise hugged her. "Its nice too me you too!" Greg smiled "Hello. Am Greg, this is our baby Theo, and this beautiful lady is my wife Denise." Madyson awed at Theo. "I always wanted kids. He's so cute. I can't believe how adorable he is!How old is he?" I should have introduced Madyson like that. I should have said how beautiful she is. Or how lucky I am to have her. Or something. I am a moron. Greg is a much better man. My mind drowned in thoughts. Always compared to Greg. Everyone talked between themselves laughing. Until it froze. Their eyes laid on me. "Niall?" Madyson stared at me worry cleared her face. "What?" Greg asked again "You always love Theo. Are you thinking of kids?" "Right now?" "No! I mean when your ready lad. Unless you think your ready." "No. No. No. We aren't ready. We aren't even married. Well I am not ready. I want to wait for a couple of years but yes I want kids one day." Madyson's smiled faded but quickly came back to recover. It probably was nothing. We continued talking. "Alright everyone lets eat." My cousin called to everyone Everyone rushed to the food. I helped Madyson though the crowd. My family is much large than I thought. We got our food and sat down next to my cousins. "Hey guys this is my beautiful lovely girlfriend Madyson." "No need to brag Niall since we are alone." They laughed Did I say it wrong? Maybe I should have said it to them since they are single. Who cares? I am bragging about the most beautiful special girl ever. She means the world to me. I don't think I could live without her. I don't know how I did. "What are you thankful for?" Madyson asked "You." She smiled as her cheeks brightened. "Your sweet. I love you." My heart skipped a beat. Each I love you seems like the very first time. "I love you too." The words tickled my lips. "What are you thankful for love?" "To be honest Nandos. I found my true love there." "How does anyone not love that place? I found both of my loves there.""Oh really?" "Yes. Food and you." "Wow I come second to food." She playfully slapped me. "No. I rather starve than lose you." She dropped her fork. She turned to me. Her eyes were sparkling. Her words shuttered. "That is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me." "Don't you like being called beautiful, lovely, or something? I thought all girls loved that." "Baby I am not like most girls. I rather hear I mean a lot to you than how pretty I am." "You are something special aren't ya?" "I guess so." She shrugged I rested my hand on her thigh. "I am just a lucky fella." "My fella." I pecked her plum lips. "Hey love birds get a room." My cousin called "Get a girlfriend!" I shot back His smile turned to a frown. "I will." "When?" "When I feel like it!" "Guys it thanksgiving knock it off." Madyson snapped I laughed at how she tried to sound serious. "Woah she's getting mad!" My cousins laughed "Yeah she is now stop." I growled "Niall's its ok." Madyson said quietly We said our goodbyes and left. Another thanksgiving. Another day for me to realize how much she actually is different.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! Don't forget once we get 500 there will be a contest!!!! You could be a important person in the story!!!! I will list the rules and what it is later!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! I am really grateful I can't explain that enough guys! Thank you!!!!