Chapter 1: Prologue; Car Accident.

New story...

You guys know the deal if you see this story somewhere else please tell me, so I can do something about it.

I may have some mistakes but please don't judge me I'm human after all... Thank you. Please enjoy.

oh, and pictures and music are not mine but the story the plot is ...completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------

December 25, 2027: Present time.

*************************************

I stared at the ocean in front of me, I stared at a cable holding on to the mirror, the one people used to see behind them... I was in so much pain I couldn't even remember what it was called. The mirror outside of the car, close to the door... window, it had a cable wrapped around it.

Why was I here?

Why was a cable around it?

My thoughts where all over the place, with the throbbing pain I felt inside my head.

I had just woken up, about 30 seconds ago; to a phone ringing. My brain banged against my skull and I felt blood dripping off my forehead. I had the smell and taste of blood in my mouth, not to mention I felt kind of sticky.

I also felt very cold. I was wondering why till I made out snowflakes, falling. I could see them from the shattered window in front of me.

I was in major pain. I was like in a dumb state, the type of state you felt when you woke up to stare at a shoe; while you sat at the edge of your bed.

Soon my attention turned towards my phone, that was on the passenger's seat ringing loudly. I tried to reach it, the ringing was getting annoying, but a shock of pain stopped me when I tried grabbing it...

I gasped air in pain.

My head snapped down. I saw blood in my green dress, on the left side of my abdomen a piece of metal, probably a railing from the seat was hooking me. Stopping me from moving.

From the position I was in I knew it could pierce my blood vessel, damage an important organ; any moment so I stopped trying to move

From the position I was in I knew it could pierce my blood vessel, damage an important organ; any moment so I stopped trying to move. I could just stay still and hear the phone ring.

Soon reality and memories of what had happened set in. With that I was now leaving the dumb state I was in, behind.

I groaned in pain. I was good at racing in motorcycles, but I wasn't used to driving fast in a car, not at the speed I had used.

I felt the car tilt and squeak.

The phone came within my view yet I could not reach it, I was still hooked. I looked at the caller ID.

 I looked at the caller ID