Chapter 77: I Couldn't hide forever

Scarlett's POV

"I'm sorry Killian I won't.."

Killian stared at me.

"I do want to protect Hayden but I'm sure I can find another way." I said.

I licked my lips. I was starting to feel nervous with the way Killian was looking at me.

I reached for the door. I was about to open it when I felt Killian pulling me by my forearm. He pulled me real close to him.

" I won't ask again, marry me!" He hissed.

I tried getting out of his hold.

"Killian I gave you my answer, I won't. I already went through so many disasters... I really don't want another one." I whispered.

He tightened his hold on my forearm.

"Marry me or I can bring your father here!" Killian whispered.

I swallowed. No, not this again.

I started sweating. I feared that Hayden would end up with Ana.

Killian let go of me and was about to leave. I grabbed his arm.

"Killian there must be something else, please." I whispered. I was begging.

"You know what I want." He whispered back.

"Why?" My voice cracked.

He turned to look at me. "Because I want you and the baby!" Killian grabbed my waist.

"What do you want me for?" I asked shivering.

"I'll tell you if you tell me where you were!" Killian said.

I looked away from Killian's eyes. I wasn't sure about this. I didn't want to get married.

"If I marry you do we have to- " I couldn't finish my sentence.

Killian stepped away from me. "We won't get marry because of love Scarlett, this is business... I want you so I can get the baby and you want to keep Hayden safe, this will benefit the both of us." Killian said.

I don't know if that answers my question. I bit my lip. It's not like I have much of a choice.

Unless I run away with Hayden.

I looked at the floor.

" We'll be married for about six months. "Killian whispered.

I know this was going to be a mistake, another disaster.

" I don't want to marry you. "I whispered.

"But you will because I can have your father running to get here, any second now!" Killian said.

I nodded.

Killian lifted my chin with his fingers.

"Nobody has to know."

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if someone knows. I don't want my father to find Hayden. I don't want them to take Hayden from me." I said.

"So I can run and tell Nathaniel?" Killian asked with a smirk.

Nathaniel...

"I don't care as long as Hayden is protected and safe."

Nathaniel wouldn't care about it, I had just been a great fuck, that was it...

Killian raised an eyebrow and let go of my chin.