Chapter 19: Wedding Day.

Scarlett's POV

When I came into my room I was considering running. People were there they held hair dryers, my dress...hell a beauty salon seemed to be here.

I took a huge gulp of air and I went in.

Lydia shut the door, and everyone looked at me like I was being hunted down.

A girl dragged me and demanded I stripped.

I shook my head, so they did it for me...

They made me change into white underwear and strapless bra. How embarrassing....

After that they waxed me...Why were they waxing me?

It hurt... I hissed in pain a few times...

Just today, I chanted repeatedly!

I had my pedicure and manicure done while some other girls did my makeup. I was wondering if they were artists...

I'm not a fan of paintings nails but they did them as well, they painted the tip of my long nails white... I liked them.

It was hard not to move, I felt an itch everywhere.

I got hungry, but they wouldn't let me eat... This was horrible, I grumbled.

Lydia just watched, and she sobbed.

Why was she sobbing? I was the one suffering.

" I'm sorry for crying. I always wanted a daughter but after Nathaniel I couldn't have more children." She sobbed again.

Did I say that out loud?

" I'm sorry about that....I... I'm glad you were here to help me, I would have probably just walked down the altar with ripped jeans!" I said sincerely.

She gave me wide eyes that showed horror.

I held in a laugh.

Silence...

"Has Ana always treated you like that?"

I swallowed I hated talking about her.... I didn't want her to feel bad for me.

" We never got along!" I whispered.

Lydia smiled sadly at me. She understood. She was so kind.

I soon had someone doing my hair. It was twisted and pinned up.

While some strands fell.

"We got only 30 minutes left we have to hurry!" Lydia said.

She took the dress out and helped me put it on like if it was glass.

She then bent down, and I lifted my leg, I felt her cold finger put the league on my thigh.

I blushed and shivered.

She got up and helped me with the high heels.

When she finished she stared at me in awe!

I looked at the mirror and I looked beautiful was it really me?