Chapter 120: One Night Stand

***************
Scarlett's POV
***************
I felt Nathaniel's lips on mine and we kissed each other.

Nathaniel pulled me closer to him and I grabbed his hair and pressed myself closer to him.

I could only taste the alcohol left in my mouth and the hotness around my body.

In a blur we found each other back into the house we had once both lived in.

Both of us greedily bit each other and tore our clothes on the way to the closest room.

*************************

He kissed her and the world fell away.
It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled.

While his other hand ran his fingers down her spine, pulling her closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. She was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection.

His breathing quickened as did hers. He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses and trailing kisses further down. So faint, they were whispers.
*
*
*
*
*
*

***************
Scarlett's POV
***************
I woke up to a huge headache. I instantly began recalling last night. My eyes went huge. I swallowed. I grabbed the blanket around me and turned to view the room I was in. I found Nathaniel sitting on the bed he had his own blanket, covering him.

"Nathaniel." I sucked air in heavily.

I saw him swallow. I stood up from the bed. "You should get going." He whispered.

I licked my lips. I swallowed.

He looked up at me.

"You do know how one night stands work, right?"

"I do!" I whispered. I gave him an expressionless look.

"It was a mistake." I added. I couldn't feel attachment to any part of me. I looked at the floor to find a used condom. I pressed my eyes closed and looked away.

"I began walking out."

Nathaniel was looking at the floor. "You're so egoistic and an insensible woman." He whispered.

I turned back. "I didn't ask you to be there."

Nathaniel looked up. "Don't worry I got what I always want everytime I go to a bar so I don't understand why you feel sorry for me."

" You should be feeling sorry for yourself whoring yourself out there, waiting for someone to make you feel loved. "

I looked at the floor. Nathaniel stood up and walked towards me. "However, if you want to keep being a whore at least I can pay you!"

I looked at him accepting everything he said.

I found him placing money on my hands...

"I don't even know what I saw in you, you're nothing without a child whose not even yours."

I could sware Nathaniel was trying to see me react in any way but I still felt nothing and if that's what he thought I didn't care.

I actually chuckled. "Think everything you say before you come begging like a dog!"