Chapter 135: White Angel

Hayden's POV
********************
Mom recovered, I had laid her down on the bed. My heart hammered in worry.

"I'm alright." Mom said. I didn't believe it she was pale.

"I -"

"My head hurts." Mom whispered.

I swallowed.

"I got a flash of a man's back and he was tickling you."

I swallowed. Nathaniel.

"I remember being on an accident the car fell."

Mom began panicking and I took her in for a hug.

"Who was he?"

"Why was I in an accident?"

Mom began asking many questions.

I bit my lip. I sat next to her. Thing was on the bed next to her.

"There's many things you have to know that I don't know where to start from."

I swallowed. I wasn't sure of what to say or what I could say.

"I stole you from the hospital you were at."

I looked down. I would stick to the truth as much as I could.

"After the accident many doctors began saying you wouldn't wake up. The last hospital sent a letter, the letter court needed to force everyone to turn you off. Noone was doing anything and I couldn't loose you. I wasn't ready so I -"

A tear rolled down my face.

" I took you and I can't tell you your past because I'm afraid you'll want to go back and if you don't remember things in order I'm scared of what your decisions will be. I'm scared that if I take you were you belong you'll be taken from me."

Mom interrupted me and hugged me.

" We are running from bad people. You were taken from me and when we found each other then something happened. "

" No - "

"I promise to not do anything without consulting you first. "

I looked at her. Would she hate me when she found out I wasn't her son?

I swallowed.

*
*
*
*
*
*

I decided to stay with mom for a few days. When I saw she was doing better I went out again. She had alot of stress and wanted to remember but she just couldn't.

I felt stress as well and I hated keeping things from mom. So I made an agreement with myself over the days. I wouldn't take her back until she recovered more. If she saw everyone all together passing out could turn out worse and I wasn't sure if nose bleeding everytime she remembered something was a good thing.

Following my agreement I manage to find an internet cafe and gather information on what could help her memory.

Excerise, socializing, sticky notes to feel orangized, healthy diet and games that maintained the brain active.

The next few days mom began writing sticky notes and placing them around the cottage. During mornings we went for a swim and a bit of running before the sun was up. I also bought her crossword puzzles and a memory game.

I enjoyed mom as much as possible and  Thing because he seem to enjoy being our glue.

*********************
September 30th, 2033
**********************