Chapter 18: Confusions.

Scarlett's POV

I groaned at myself, really? I had a bachelor party? Of all the things I could say, I said that?

I was mad that was the only logical thing to say...My conscience shot.

I groaned in anger... I just wanted to murder Ana.

I started walking to the place I always went when I felt bad.... OLIVER... I wondered if he felt better from the beating he got.

I sighed it was so frustrating to not be able to do anything about Ana... About my arranged marriage about anything, I felt so impotent.

I kept walking till I stood in front of Oliver's house.

I was hesitating whether to knock or not.

I did, I knocked...finally.

The door opened and there stood Oliver in flip flops, that sight made me want to smile. I looked at him and he had no more bruises.

Just his presence made me feel better. I would have given anything in the world for him to be my father...

" Oliver about last time I saw you... I'm sorr-"

" Don't, I should be the one saying sorry!"

" Let's leave it as even." I whispered.

We stared. He gave me a small smile.

" Can I have a bachelor party with you?" I finally said.

Oliver looked like he wanted to laugh and then he looked weirdly at me, good thing about him he didn't ask. He just accepted you with open arms.

He opened the door wider.

Good I was forgiven... I got in and he closed the door.

"I got milk to start with..."

I chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

" Can I look over at the garage before we start with the milk?" I asked in a mocking tone.

He snorted and mouthed an okay and he led me into the garage.

He opened it and let me in.

I came in alone, fortunately he understood I needed a time alone. So many years...I hesitated and with trembling fingers I turned the light on and I looked around.

In the far corner there laid the pink motorcycle, the bag next to it.

My old Stenegard and my brother's Lamborghini was also here.

Wow, I didn't need the car here... I felt a lump in my throat.

Everything was covered in dust.

When Oliver said he wouldn't touch them I didn't think that would be so literal.

I sat down on the floor and leaned on the wall staring at the pink motorcycle.

I came here willing to drop my tears, but they wouldn't come out.

I don't know how long I stared but I did. I stood there watching, remembering my brother. He would have defended me...

I swallowed but tears wouldn't come.

Would mom have left me if she knew what Ana would do to me?

Did she leave because she thought dad could give me a better life?

I liked that better than to think she had left me because she didn't want me, it made me feel better...

I sighed and yawned.