Chapter 124: Truth 6

I felt my features turn white and I faced Ana. I felt my stomach clenched. My chest felt very heavy.

"No it's not true. I saw him die Ana, I saw him covered in blood I-"

I had to cover my eyes because those images hunted me.

"Scarlett." Ana said with humor. My jaw tighted and I looked at Ana.

"It's not possible."

"It is very possible. I just had to pay a few doctors you know money corrupts people-"

"You're fucking lying to me." I hissed my hands shook how dare she play with me like this.

Ana pushed the policeman away.

"No Scarlett." Ana shook her fingers.

"I saw the chance to take my son away and it seemed like a better idea torturing you than killing you and that's what I did."

My eyes opened wide and my lips felt dry.

Ana took a seat on the table again. She threw me a smile.

"Dear you might want to sit it looks like you're about to faint." She chuckled. I was frozen.

I couldn't think at all. I ended taking a seat and Ana smiled wider.

"We all have a story. You know?"

"You've been to drowned in yours to actually stop and pay attention to the other stories and to the details or that's what I thought, that deduction of Marisa did surprise me."

Ana played with her hair.

My eyes watered watching the monster in front of me.

She stared at me and smirked.

" I'm always a step ahead from everyone. Always. "

" I've always wanted to laugh in your face and this is my moment. "Ana whispered while she leaned closer to me.

" It was very funny to see your face everytime your father turned his back on you. I loved the fact you grew hating him because it tortured him and it tortured you. And all this time he had been doing it because of me. "

My eyes watered even more. Ana wiggled an eyebrow and then memories jumped in. My father was never left alone with me and when Ana was around his attitude was always tensed around me. The few times he was left with me he always mentioned how much he loved my mother and the day he danced with me Ana had probably been recording our conversation that would explain the call Nathaniel had received.

Ana's face then became sour. "I wanted to torture you instead of killing you but when I saw my son getting along with you I completely loathed it. I decided I had my fun with you and it was time to end you."

Ana sighed.

Ana winked. "It would have been a success if Edward hadn't gone out with you."

Ana leaned closer.

"My son was very very stupid but his stupidity provided me extra fun."

"I enjoyed everyone blaming you for his death and you ended with that thought deeply carved into that head of yours. You don't know the satisfaction I felt listening to your screams, panic attacks, nightmares and depression every night. Especially on Edward's death anniversary. I had my fun as well when you became the dog you are just to go out street racing. I did once in a while feel hopes of you ending up dead." Ana laughed.

Ana laughed louder.

" Then you married Nathaniel and I knew I had to do something and guess what? All it took was a bit of manipulation on Killian and Marisa who was to obsessed over Nathaniel, quite a slut isn't she? " Ana's smile became wider. "