Chapter 86: Helping out

Tension and horror filled the air. I dropped my hand from my mouth.

His sons...

"It's not true Henry. She's trying to turn everyone against me."

Henry gave me a mortified look before turning towards Declan.

"I have recollected all the evidence, you're a murderer. From videos you erased." Queen interfered.

I heard everyone's phone ring once again. With trembling fingers Henry took his phone out. Killian took his out and he let a video play.

It was Declan kidnapping to what I believed was Walter and Henry. Public cameras had caught him.

Then another video played showing Declan shooting and burying a body.

Henry...

I heard a few more gasps and I held my hands to my mouth. Henry's phone fell down to the ground.

"You murdered my son." Henry said, his voice cracking. His eyes turned red, going watery. His face looked like he wanted this to be a dream, a nightmare.

"You kidnapped my boys. After all the money I gave you to find them!" Henry accused and his voice broke at the end.

"I trusted you. I believed you."

"Allan had been right. You used me. You killed my son!" Henry cried.

Police had let everyone out of their hold. They looked shocked and dumbfounded. Horror obviously laid in their eyes.

The young man looked at me.

"Leave!" I mouthed.

He nodded and began whispering to the others. They gave me quick looks.

A few nodded at me. A few mouthed thank you while they all gave me grateful looks. I know they wanted to say more but now was definitely not the moment, too much was going on.

"Henry!" Declan begged.

Henry was obviously breaking down.

"Where's Walter?" Henry asked. I never thought I could hear anger, hurt and hate in a voice but Henry made it possible.

Declan looked at me in anger and disgust. I tried shooting him the same expression.

"I asked you a question!" Henry snapped.

"We can fix this later but for now we have to arrest all these bad men and women!" Declan begged.

Declan was a very cynical and hypocritical man. I felt my stomach getting upset just by thinking what he could have possibly done to that boy. Declan was a twisted man and he disgusted me.

The police moved closer to him and Declan tried to retreat.

"WHERE IS MY SON? " Henry yelled.

"We can negotiate!" Declan said looking around at everyone.

Henry started to tremble in what I belief was rage. Police backed away. A few were looking at Henry in sympathy.

Was Henry an important figure?

"I want money, a helicopter and the device and I will tell you where your son is." Declan said.

I saw a few people wanting to beat the pulp out of Declan. I shook my head.

Walter must be scared and traumatized right now but that didn't matter, right now I was dying to get to Oliver, what was wrong with me?

" I can sense you're panicking; your blood pressure is dropping. I believe it has something to do with your eye. It's been affecting your attitude." Queen answered me.