Chapter 24: Feelings.

Nathaniel's POV

I'm confused to what I feel.

I couldn't kiss Maria, I was planning to but then I started comparing her to my wife and I soon found María disgusting.

Thinking of my wife made me feel guilty but then again why?

It's obvious she had cheated on me last night and now I couldn't bring myself to do it. Something was wrong.

We had cut the cake and I had kissed her accidently, after that my feelings were more confusing. That small peck had me craving for more...

I remembered how it felt to be behind her, holding the knife together...

I don't understand this.

I was watching Scarlett dancing right now. I was in a far corner trying to run from what I felt.

I knew deep down I could do all those conditions because something in me couldn't betray her... Not like her... She had hesitated maybe because of her lover... Ugh everything just confused me.

I saw Scarlett being handed down to Thomas.... My new best friend... Sarcasm.

Thomas placed his hand on her waist and grabbed her hand, while she placed her other hand on his shoulder. They danced to the slow song.

Just like that I was on fire, ready to burn everything down with me!

Why did I feel like this? I just wanted her to look only at me, not him... I knew she wouldn't stick to the contract she was still with him, in my face! Laughing...

More pictures were snapped... I couldn't have scandals. I grew angrier when she leaned her head on his chest.

Why on him? Why Scarlett, what was so special about him? Did he kiss better than me? I watched for a few minutes how she behaved around him they seemed like old friends... He had to be in love with her to actually come to her wedding, where I, HER HUSBAND was at!

I couldn't let her dance with him more people would start talking, I couldn't let her... You signed a contract Scarlett!!

I started walking up behind Thomas.

When I got there, I tapped Thomas's shoulder and Thomas turned around and nodded. He understood.

" Take care of her you got no idea what a fortune you are taking." Thomas whispered.

So, he did admit to losing her....

I had to act like nothing, so I wouldn't cause a scene. I simply nodded.

Thomas spun her one last time and kissed her hand. She blushed. It took me everything to not push him off her. Thomas took her hand and placed it on mine. I felt disgusted by touching both of them. He had my woman before me.

" Have a lot a patience on her she can be a disaster."

I was amused. Why couldn't he see that I was having enough patience by trying to not choke them both to death? What a big idiot.!

Thomas started to walk away, and I looked into Scarlett's eyes. She was breathtaking. I placed my hands on her waist and she hand no other option than to put her hands on my neck. A new song started, and we started moving to it.

I saw her eyes shift to him the worst part was she couldn't hide the fact she was aching for him. With that I felt anger once again a swelling in my veins ready to explode while blood hurried up to my head.

I was debating whether to kill him right now! Scarlett was acting so obvious did she really want a scandal!? Was she provoking me for one? Was she playing with me?