Chapter 12: I've Never had Rejection Before.

Nathaniel's POV

I reached the end of the stairs and I could see people look curiously at me.

I could understand their look. You don't see the famous billionaire playboy get down from the VIP zone to go after a girl.

But I didn't worry, things would change once she looked closely at me.

I was getting closer to her.

"You should go home maybe try to fix your problems kid. " I heard Michael tell the sexy chick.

" I don't think I can fix anything but thank you anyway and I will leave. I'm just waiting to see if someone else pays for my drink." She responded sadly.

I couldn't help feeling disappointed, she was another gold digger.

Why did I feel disappointment? All women were like that.

I couldn't possibly find a good girl in a bar.

Anyway, if she was after money it be easier to bed her.

My dick twitched in anticipation.

" That's what my father thinks, so much he wants me to get married to a guy I don't even know." She said.

You're not the only one. I found myself answering her, mentally.

I felt sympathy for both of us.

But who cared anyway, Michael just worked here since a year ago and probably didn't even care, maybe he just listened out of pity while I just wanted to take her to my car and drive somewhere.

I saw Michael looked horrified at what she had said. To my surprise he was about to ask her about it, but his eyes met mine and I spoke before him.

" You shouldn't talk your problems to poor Michael it's kind of depressing." I was behind her but spotted a stool next to her and I went to take a seat in it.

" I know, imagine what it feels to actually have them." She answered.

What a beautiful voice.

You're acting like a pussy Nathaniel, my brain called out.

She turned back to see Michael. I accepted the chance to eye rape her.

She was even more hotter when you were closer to her.

I'm totally taking her home. I just got to get on her good side.

" Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked.

" You can pay for my drinks. "She blurted out.

Good at least she's sincere on this.

I was gonna pay for them anyway, I had my credit card out already and I gave it to Michael.

"There, I'm glad I could help you." I said trying to seduce her.

She turned to look me straight at the eye and my heart skipped a beat. Her eyes held my heart.

What?

Do you hear yourself Nathaniel?

"Thank you." She said softly!

I couldn't help but smile at her.

She was perfect. I wanted to kiss her.

" Do you mind telling me what's your name?" I asked.

She didn't look away, but she seemed to be thinking about something.

I fake coughed to get her attention.