Chapter 122: Truth 5

I couldn't believe what the pregnancy test said.

I stared at it in shock. I saw the condom I was sure we had used protection and that's why I hadn't drank an after day pill.

"Weren't you on birth pill?" Thomas asked. I looked up.

"I was but I stopped drinking them I didn't need -"

Them anymore, I wasn't having sex with anyone. I was cut mid way.

I couldn't believe this. I wasn't ready. Why hadn't I noticed, I had missed my period. I swallowed an urge to begin crying grew in my chest. Did the condom break?

I looked at the three men to see them stare at me in, shock and disbelief.

I couldn't help and look at my stomach. I felt my heart in my ears.

"Impossible." I whispered.

"Well congratulations!" Thomas said.

I looked up at him like he was joking. Thomas's smile fell. Hayden had gone pale.

I was pulled into a hug by my father. "You'll do a great job." He whispered.

I froze. As fast as he gave me the hug he let go. I swallowed.

"So whose going to be a daddy!?" Thomas asked.

I cleared my throat.

"You guys can't tell anyone." Thomas smile fell. Hayden stood still and pale. My father pressed his lips tightly.

"You promise?" I asked.

Thomas and my father nodded. Hayden nodded seconds later.

"You're going to keep it, right!?" He asked in a small voice. I looked down at my stomach again. I could sware I still had a flat stomach.

"What kind of person do you think I am?" I asked.

My father nodded and looked at my belly. "I need a moment alone." I whispered. I made my way to my room in ghostly steps and closed the door. I sat on the bed and stared at the pregnancy test. I placed my hand on my forehead. This was not possible. I drowned in worry.

After a while I heard a knock on the door and the door opened. I looked up to see my father. He came and sat next to me.

"You know I wasn't ready either but once I held Edward, Marisa and you I had my fears wash away and it's not like a manual is given to you, you just go through everyday falling in love with a mini you."

I swallowed.

"I am scared. I never had a mother I don't what one is like. How am I suppose to act? "

My father swallowed. "Just like the mother you have been for me." I heard a whisper from the door. I looked up to find Hayden.

Hayden came close to me and hugged me. I held a breath in. "You'll do a good job."

I hugged Hayden tightly.

*
*
*
*
*
*
My father and Hayden had decided to give me sometime alone. I laid down on my bed. I was a whore to Nathaniel would he really want the child?

I swallowed.

I stared down at my belly again and I just couldn't take the fact that I was pregnant. My biggest fear coming to reality.

I couldn't tell Nathaniel. After what he said and after I reconnected with emotions his words were perfectly remembered and they hurt. I wasn't ready to tell him anything and I had to face this first.