Chapter 109: Visitor

"Are you ready?" I asked Hayden.

I went inside his room and there he was standing in the mirror, he was admiring his clothes.

"I am! Will it be boring?" He asked. We were about to go to the company to speak to the media.

I sighed. "I'm not sure I always ignored them and never spoke to them!"

I licked my lips I could tell the events coming were going to be exhausting. Not to mention my father had yet to see him.

Soon we were both ready and ready to go.

Edgar helped us out and into the car. I was kinda of irritated knowing that this would start to be my routine. I looked around seeing the bodyguards around us. Then I looked at Hayden that was holding onto my hand and I knew I wouldn't care about anything as long as he was okay and with me.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Once we arrived to the company the media was already out here they would knock on the car's windows and I could see Hayden be surprised and scared.

We finally made it inside and guards secured us.

Once Hayden and I made it inside we were soon greeted by the employees. They all looked at Hayden not believeing their eyes.

"Why are they looking at me like that?" Hayden asked.

I could only give him a tight smile.

We were escorted to the audience who were waiting for us.

Hayden and I sat, guards in front and Edgar behind us

The questions were soon thrown at me and I could bearly make out what they were saying. Hayden looked scared.

I grabbed onto the microphone making a squeak sound making everyone shut up and grab their ears.

"Thank you!" I said.

"One question at a time and raise your hand!" I ordered.

"Don't make me regret speaking to you today!" I whispered more to myself but obviously they heard.

The audience went into silence and in seconds many hands were up.

Hayden looked amazed. "Why don't you choose." I said. Hayden gave me a shy look.

"The man in the back!" He said.

I then followed his finger. "You in the back, in red!" I said.

I heard groans.

"Is this your child or Edward's?"

"What's your guess?" I asked.

The man in red looked frustrated.

"I'm sure it's Edward's but everyone is curious. "

The audience then turned silent waiting. I stood up and Hayden took my hand.
I took the microphone and pictures were snapped. We stood in front of everyone.