Chapter 2: I Hate Birthdays.

No copyright please if you guys get to see this story somewhere else please tell. I guess you can see the dates of which I've published to know this is my story. This story has been in my mind for a certain time now please don't copy me and if you're going to leave rude comments just don't say anything at all, and just don't read thanks people; enjoy!

_______________________________________

25th of December, 2015... 12 years earlier...

************************************

I felt someone shaking me.

"Scarlett wake up!"

" Five more minutes." I whispered and then I covered myself with the blankets.

I didn't hear anything else. There was silence and that was great after a bit I dosed off but that didn't last; I instantly woke up as soon as I felt water being spilled on me, it was cold. I flashed my angry eyes towards the culprit!

"The hell Edward! " I shouted.

I narrowed my eyes while he held in some laughs.

I then gave him a murderous look and he just smirked at me.

How dare he?

" Today is the race!! I want to see the great Monroe kick some butts. " He said.

I rolled my eyes " There are better ways to wake a person up you asshole!" I said.

He snorted "But that was the fastest way to!!" Edward mumbled.

I was about to argument that, but my brother rolled his eyes and spoke before me. "Hurry up before someone wakes up. "

I sighed defeated and ended up agreeing. I looked around for my phone and once I spotted it on my computer desk; I grabbed it.

" HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY and MERRY CHRISTMAS. " I heard my brother shout. He took a small cake from somewhere. I looked in horror at him.

(So much for trying to get out without waking someone up...)

He knew I hated my birthday and anything related to Christmas....

Before I knew it, I was already locking the bathroom's door and slamming the door in Edward's face, he groaned and, I giggled.

I hurried of to the shower, after I was done I unfolded my clothes from the drawer; I had in the bathroom. I slid a long sleeved black shirt and black jeans on.

I brushed my blond straight hair and I held it up in a ponytail. Once I was done I walked out towards my room.

I saw Edward on the bed. He sometimes acted like a five-year-old, but I loved him, actually he was the only one in my family I actually got along with. I sat down, and he held a pout on his face. I couldn't help it and laugh, he glared and then chuckled.

He held both my hands in his.

" Birthdays are supposed to be fun. " He whispered.

I sighed. My forest green eyes turned to look at another forest green eyes, we got it from dad. To my luck...

" Edward you know why I hate birthdays. " I whispered.

He frowned. If you're wondering why, well...

Mom left me on dad's doorstep on the day I was born... A day like today...

Edward gave me a moment of silence and gave me pained eyes...

" Scarlett you earned a loving family and we love you. " He said while holding onto my chin.

I snorted and stood up, that definitely didn't cheer me up..." You mean I earned a loving brother because your mother hates me, your sister wants to murder me, and our father only has time for his work. Plus, everyone knows you're his favorite." I said almost in a shout.