Chapter 94: Event

Killian hovered over me. The position was making me sweat. My back was almost down on the desk.

I couldn't find my voice.

"I'm so close to ravaging you, say something!" Killian said through gritted teeth. Lust danced in his eyes.

"I do have a problem but it doesn't have to do with Nathaniel it has to do with Kayla!" I blurted out.

Killian sucked on my neck and my breathing quickened.

Killian stopped and leaned away. At the same time he moved I felt him growing down there. I felt hot..

"I'll talk to her then and when I do that I want you to prove to me you feel nothing towards Nathaniel. I want you to prove you do feel something for me!" Killian said while touching my neck and tracing his fingers further down.

I let out another shaky breath.

I ended up nodding.

" I don't feel anything for Nathaniel and after you talk to her we'll start something! "I said in a rough, quiet voice. I didn't feel anything towards Nathaniel I would have no problem, right?

I had to move on one day anyway..

Killian breathed in heavily.

"You're such a cockblocker!" Killian mumbled. Very funny..
I began sitting back up but that made Killian and I rub against each other down there..

Killian groaned..

"And a fucken teaser!" Killian hissed..

My hands grew sweaty..

"Sorry!" My voice came out shaky..

"Hold on!" Killian whispered when I tried getting off the desk. I stayed still. Killian's breathing was loud. "It's been so long since I've felt this way.. Since I-" Killian bit his lip.

While Killian controlled his lust I focused on calming my heart.. My lips felt swollen and my mouth had an alcoholic taste..

Killian retreated his body a bit from mine. "I need a shower." Killian mumbled.

"Yes you do!" I covered my nose and that made Killian chuckle.

I uncovered my nose and sighed.

"I'll talk to Kayla that's how much I want something with you!" Killian whispered.

Is it me or has Killian been more open hearted with me?

I nodded and got of the desk, fixing my hair. If Killian would do something like that then maybe I should just let Nathaniel talk and just start something clean with Killian! I should ask Hayden what he thinks about Killian and I...

Yes, Hayden should be able to feel comfortable...

Killian coughed.

"There's going to be an auction, this Saturday." Killian began..

I looked at him to see him looking embarrassed. Someone was sobering up. I chuckled.

"You got the invitation too? I asked.

Killian opened his door and we walked out like if we had never made out.

Killian nodded.

" So I'm guessing all the CEO's received an invitation. "Killian mumbled.

" Henry Gladius will be there so - "I mumbled as well.

" Nathaniel is going to attend. "Killian said.