Chapter 41: Surprise

_______________________________________
January 9th, 2025.
************************************
I missed Nathaniel terribly... 5 more days until he came back.

I groaned.

He left without giving me his number!

I missed my boyfriend..

I was still wondering what to do with a boyfriend.. Did their eating times changed or something?

If not for racing I would've gone crazy already.

Racing, was the best. I loved the speed. I loved it.

What I didn't think before was if being Nathaniel's girlfriend would affect me racing!

Did I have to sleep with him? Cause that would be a huge problem if I wanted to keep sneaking out.

I sighed.

What would you do if you found out Nathaniel? I just wished I could see the future.

I laid on my bed wondering about Nathaniel and I. What was going on with me?

I turned to look at the clock 1 pm.

I grabbed my phone and with alot of pacience I typed Connor's NUMBER in, with the broken screen I couldn't save his phone number.

I had tried calling Connor but the call wouldn't go through.

I dailed and heard a ring.

"Hi, Connor speaking!"

Y es!

" Connor it's me, Scarlett! " I said happily.

" Scarlett... I'm hurt you have not called me before."

"I've tried calling you several times but the call wouldn't go through and getting your number was hard!" I explained

Connor chuckled.

" Sorry I had the airplane mode on! "

I snorted.

"Dummy!!! There's something I wanna talk to you about and you have not been answering me." I said holding in annoyance.

" Why don't you visit me and we can talk!" Connor said cockily.

I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah that be great..I want you to be my lawyer for something! " I whispered.

" Shooting for a divorce already?" Connor asked.

I chuckled.

" Not yet!" I said.

" Whatever, you know my address!! Get your ass here by 3!" Connor said and hanged up.

Yep, that's  his attitude. Get used to it!

I opened my door and walked toward Eric's and Toby's room.

I knocked and they opened up.

I looked at their rooms.. I was amazed at how clean they were. They studied, did their tasks, helped in the garden and prayed when they had food!

I loved these boys.

They smiled at me.

I entered and sat on the bed.

" We gotta go see the lawyer!" I said to Eric. He sighed in happiness.

" Scarlett thank you, thank you!"

I smiled at him and they gave me a quick hug. I knew they were scared of Toby ending back with their aunt.

" I'll prepare something to eat, get ready! " I said.