Chapter 93: Talk?

Kayla...

I saw Nathaniel smirk..

Killian started turning paler.. But I could sense his aura becoming dark, angry.
I touched Killian's knuckles and his attention turned towards me..

He wanted to get out of here I could see it in his eyes..

Killian took hold of my hand and I let him. When I looked back to Nathaniel and Kayla they were looking at our hands..

"I heard you got married!" The girl spoke.. Her voice was soft.

Yeah hello to you too!!

"Yeah found happiness!" Killian said and kissed my hand.. The girl pressed her lips together and shot me a glare.

Play cool, I thought. I wanted to choke her for ever hurting Killian and killing a baby..

I extended my hand. "Scarlett." I said.

She looked at my hand and she took it. "Kayla!"

She squeezed my hand very hard but we still let go real fast..

"Isn't it funny I found happiness with Kayla as well!" Nathaniel said and kissed Kayla's cheek.

I raised by eyebrows.

"Who knew all we needed to do was an exchange!" Nathaniel added..

I saw Killian turn red.. He was angry as well.

Nathaniel looked at me and I tried my best to give nothing away..

Kayla looked at Killian and Killian looked at our hands.. Oliver looked uncomfortable and angry.

" You do know Killian and I were lovers in college, right?" Kayla chirped and shot me an annoying smile.

What are these two planning? I looked at Killian. I could tell he still felt something for the she devil. His face was telling me everything.

What should I say? My anger of them mocking us was blinding any logic thought..

When I didn't say anything I saw Nathaniel and the girl smile like if they had won the lottery..

Keep calm, I thought. "He did."I said and looked at them..

Nathaniel and Kayla stopped smiling..

Kayla looked down at Killian." He did? "Kayla asked in a bit of disbelief.

" I did. She is my wife after all!" Killian said annoyed.

Kayla bit her cheek and looked at me.

" I know when Killian lies, he wouldn't open up that easily. "Kayla said angrily.

I sighed.. Killian let out a sour chuckle.

" We should go home, babe! "Killian said and held his hand up to a waiter..

Nathaniel rolled his eyes.

"So Scarlett goes back to sleep in her office? " Nathaniel laughed while looking at me in mockery..

I was taken a back. Has he been spying on me? A shiver ran through my body..

"Homeless and married, huh?" Nathaniel chuckled.

I gritted my teeth..

"Seems like you didn't win so much money or did you waste all your money on paying for Ryan?"Nathaniel shot me a grin.

I felt my blood rushing up to my face..

"Mm or is it that you want to work so hard to be CEO number one?" Nathaniel taunted.