Forever a Monroe. Forever a Pierce

Epilogue

*******************
Nathaniel's POV
*******************
I was the most happiest man on the earth. Life had been a roller coaster.

Scarlett was everything I had wanted, missed and desired. I learned from my mistakes and I never wanted to do wrong again.

By now rain had us all soaked up but I couldn't get enough of her kiss. Of her...
I let my heart speak and here I was giving her my all.

I kissed her with my heart and soul.
*******************
Edward's POV
*******************
When did my baby sister grow up so fast? It would take time to heal after everything my mother did but with my sister being alive I hoped it be fast.

Scarlett had to heal as well, all of us ...

I watched Nathaniel and my sister kissing. I could see happiness in everyone. Titan was squealing. I was holding him in my arms.

Lydia was cheerful and so was my father.

My father and Analise hugged each other while looking at their daughter. Oliver was crying.

"Finally!" He added. My son was next to me. He looked relieved and happy.

"We got to prepare everything!" Lydia added. Her husband gave an awkward smile and so did my father. Their faces said it all.

Oh boy! I looked over to my son. Analise agreed and they began chatting.

"So I heard about Autumn!" His face began turning pink.

"Dad!" Hayden said awkwardly. I chuckled. Hayden looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry Hayden for not being there -"

Hayden sighed. Guilt ate me. I loved my son and knew his childhood had been difficult.

"However, it might seem I'm not interested in you but I am. Who you think kicked your representatives ass?" I hinted.

Hayden looked up surprised...

"You really thought I didn't care?" I whispered.

"I thought -"

I sighed. "I don't want you thinking I don't love you! I do."

Hayden swallowed.

"I love you too dad!" I smiled and shook his hair.

We chuckled a bit. "I love music!" Hayden said after a while.

"I was thinking that maybe -"

"Follow your dreams son! Whatever you choose I will help you out!" Hayden's lip trembled.

"I want to do two things, business and music, just like mom!"

I turned towards Scarlett and smiled. Thank you Scarlett.

"Then we better hurry up and get you into college or moms gonna be on your back soon enough!" Hayden nodded, chuckled and hugged me. Titan clapped his hands.

I hugged my son and my nephew and we continued watching the couple.

"I wish you all the happiness!" I mumbled.

"Let's get ice cream. Those two are heating up!" I informed Hayden. Hayden turned red and followed behind me towards the kitchen.

I laughed.

It also be best not to tell my sister I was in love with her once. Candice came into my life and I thought I snapped out of it. Candice...

I still can't get over her death.

Mr. Ceo and Mrs. Street Racer On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara