Chapter 13: Glasses of Wine

Scarlett's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That guy was incredible. I hoped he'd learn to think with his head and not the one he had in between his legs!!!

Ugh, I was just so pissed off.

How could he think I was a cheap slut? How?

I found the gates of the mansion opened and I drove in.

I left the motorcycle in the front and I turned it off and got down. I made loud noises with my sandals letting everyone know I was back.

I opened the door and my bodyguard was there. He looked pale and when his eyes landed on me, relieve washed through his face.

" Where were you miss? " He asked.

"Probably whoring herself out!!" Marisa answered from the top of the stairs.

I chuckled.

" You got some guts to say that to me! I hope you didn't bite your tongue on the way." I sassed.

I wouldn't take anybody's shit today.

She opened her mouth to speak. She looked shocked. Only then did I understand, she had never found out about our deal Ana and I had.

I had been the obedient dog before but not ever again.

I started climbing the stairs.

" Dad's furious you left!" She said.

I chuckled again.

I kept taking steps.

" Tomorrow I'm getting engaged if you could keep your face away from our visitors, I would appreciate it!" She snapped.

I smirked.

" I would love to keep my face away! You should ask my dad why I can't!! " I said.

I didn't hear her answer. I went to my room and locked the door.

I dropped straight on my bed.

I was so tired. The flight, the race and the bar the fight with my father, it had been too much I looked over at my clock it was 3 in the morning... No wonder I was so tired.

I felt the drinks kick in again and I fell asleep.

I felt like I had just closed my eyes when I heard a loud knock on my door.

I woke up with a pounding head.

I looked out from my window to see the sun.

I was surprised. I turned over to the clock. 3:00 pm.

Wow. 12 hours of sleep. But not enough.

" Scarlett open up .. open up!!" My father yelled.

I would just ignore him.

I took my sandals off and grabbed my headphones and grabbed my phone from the jeans I had used yesterday.

I plugged it in and I fell asleep again.

I didn't feel like going out today, but I felt like I had forgotten something, or I should say blocking it...... I slept with that thought.

I felt someone close to me.

" Is she still alive?" I heard my father ask in a worried tone.

I must be dreaming if I heard that.

That's when I felt someone shaking me. I opened one eye to looked up at my bodyguard.

I turn to look around and my bodyguard and my father held worried faces.