Chapter 16: Glitter

Scarlett's POV

I couldn't describe what I felt.

Pain, sadness, anger, hate... I felt all those emotions.

I was product of a one-night stand, but my mother wasn't a prostitute.

I was an accident but by the love of two.

I was my mothers clone but with green eyes.

I opened the bottle of wine.

I hated my father it was his fault mom left me, it was his fault.

I sobbed.

I drank some wine.

I was just curious to know what was love. How did it make you feel? How did you know if the person you married was the right person?

I was debating whether to step down on Nathaniel. What if my sister loved him for real and I was taking him from her...

I felt guilty and I went for that bottle of wine, but never did I think I end up knowing about my mother.

I finished the bottle of wine.

Too bad I couldn't find another one.

I curled into my bed and fell asleep with pain in my chest.

**********************************************************************

I woke up and sighed.

I dragged myself into a shower and washed my face. I got dressed and my stomach grumbled. I opened my door and walked down. I went into the kitchen and started cooking.

Soon the kitchen was filled with a wonderful aroma. I served myself some pancakes and enchiladas and started eating.

" If you keep eating that you'll grow fatter." Ana hissed. I served myself some more and ate in her face.

Just then dad came in, he looked horrible his hair was everywhere and he reeked of alcohol.

" Where were you? " Ana screeched.

Dad ignored her.

" Smells good give me some of that, Scarlett! " My dad said.

I rolled my eyes but served him.

He ate like crazy and he even moaned. " Gosh Ana it's been a long time since you've cooked like this."

I smirked at Ana, so someone took the credit from my cooking years back, Huh? And she said it was disgusting.

" You should ask Ana to cook for you every morning Father!! I'm sure she wouldn't mind, right Ana?" I smirked wider and she glared.

My father was stuffed with food.

He had his mouth full..."Mmmm."

"Yeah. Munch... Munch..."you should-".... munch munch..."cook more like this..."

My father licked his fingers.

Gross, I thought.

Ana kept glaring at me and my father had never sat to eat with me, so I felt uncomfortable. I grabbed my plate filled with food and carried them out, I was heading towards the stairs when I heard a knock on the door.

I went to open it and Mrs. Pierce stood right there with a smile.

" Good morning Scarlett!!!! Just the one I'm looking for, come on lets go!" She said, taking my arm with her.

" Me? Why? " I stuttered.

Just then my father came up.

Mrs. Pierce had an eww face but said still said hi.