Chapter 126: Alaska

December 15, 2027
**********************
Nathaniel and I were on every single page of the newspaper. We had been painted as good souls worrying about the contamination and poor people. Thanks to us we had helped humankind, that's what the newspaper said. After we had offered this new light for free during 3 months people had been more happier to change their current light. The other company that was being replaced merged with us and Nathaniel and I had to provide them a good offer so they wouldn't stand in bankrupt.

Nathaniel had kept his promise and we were professional but he was still there for me and being my support. Since the weather was very cold I had began using jackets, sweaters and that helped me to hide the small bump that was growing.

Thomas had helped providing vitamins and so. Thomas and I had gotten on good terms. My father was hoping I'd talk to Nathaniel and everyone was anxious in regards to Edward.

We decided my father would be the one to visit Ana. We were holding onto the divorce papers and if this worked my father wouldn't be stuck with Ana.

We had lie to Ana telling her the charges had been dropped of and within a month or so she'd be free. My father described Ana was very smiley and thought she had triumphed.

My father was also trying to find more information while he visit Ana.

I laid on my bed. It was 4 in the morning, Hayden had slept with me. He also had been feeling pressure but wanting to help as much as possible. We all needed Edward back. I needed my brother, Hayden needed his father, my father needed his son and Giovanni desired his friend.

I carresed the bump I now had. I couldn't help and began loving the small child that was growing. I wanted the gender to be a surprise.

I felt very nervous and thinking I'd see a mini me and mini Nathaniel provided me goosebumps.

Would I be a good mother? Would be find my brother soon? Can we keep Ana in jail? How would Nathaniel react? Those questions gave me restless nights.

I closed my eyes while caressing my little bump and while hugging Hayden. "Scarlett." Hayden whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"If you have a baby will you stop loving me?" Hayden asked with a hoarse voice.

"I'm never going to stop loving you Hayden!" I whispered.

Could that possibly be Hayden's fear and envy everytime he saw me caress my bump?

"I promise." I whispered carresing Hayden's hair.

"I love you Scarlett. I don't want you to forget me." Hayden whispered.

I hugged Hayden. "You'll always be my big boy and you're a son to me. I love you. " Hayden placed his head on my chest and he was on listening to my heartbeat.

These were Hayden's fears my heart melted. I did see Hayden as my own child. I loved Hayden. He had helped me get up and find the light. That's what he was to me. My light. I promised myself I would never do Hayden aside. I'd treat my child and him alike. I felt butterflies thinking about taking care of this two. I loved them.

Hayden and I fell asleep thank God he was on vacation now.

*
*
*
*
*
*
I was cooking dinner when I received a call I had been waiting for so long now.

"Scarlett?"

"Yes, Nathaniel?"

My father and Oliver who were playing with Hayden turned to look at me.

I felt every nerve tense up.

"We've completed the usage of P. K imperium!" Nathaniel whispered.