Chapter 8: News.

Scarlett's father POV...David.

***********************************

I stared at the door in shock!

Had she just rubbed her degree in my face and walked away?

"David, a family member of yours actually made me laugh. " Theodore said in amusement.

I turned to look at him as well as my wife and daughter.

He was right the humiliation Scarlett had put me through had made Theodore and Lydia laugh.

" You're giving me time? " I asked unsure.

" Does your daughter have a boyfriend? " He asked.

What?

I was confused as to why he had asked about Scarlett's love life.

I couldn't focus. I was still shocked from what Scarlett had done, maybe she knew the Pierce's where going to be here and she planned to humiliate me.

Truth is I didn't want my daughter to have a love life.

NO LOVE LIFE!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANLY NO MOTORCYCLES.

Scarlett would hear about me after I was done with Theodore and his wife.

"She hasn't even kissed someone" Marisa scoffed.

I saw Lydia smile wider. Did I miss something?

"Why?" Ana asked while looking at everyone suspiciously.

Theodore looked at me. I stared at him waiting.

" I know how you can pay me back, we will actually both benefit from it." He said with a smirk.

" An arranged marriage with my daughter!" I said in a shocked voice.

I heard Marisa squeal in happiness.

" BABY you're getting married" Ana squealed as well.

I closed my eyes; how stupid can they be.

" Get out. " I said to both.

"YES DADDY... " Marisa said in pure happiness.

My wife and her walked out with huge smiles.

The Pierce's had shocked faces, I think they were paralyzed at my family's stupidness.

" I know the arranged marriage is with Scarlett don't worry." I whispered.

I saw relief on both of their faces and then Lydia looked uncomfortable...

" Are you sure you want your son to marry Scarlett? Are you sure? You have no idea the disaster she is..." I murmured.

That only made them smile wider.

" You know you have no idea what an amazing daughter you have. You've said she's a disaster, but have you seen your other daughter?" Theodore asked.

Amazing daughter, if only they knew all the things I had to cover for her.

" My daughter Marisa would be more suited for your son, I insist you think about it. " I insisted, I lied.

Theodore and his wife stood up.

"Listen I don't want a forced marriage upon your daughter it sounds too harsh I just want you to persuade Scarlett into getting to know our son!" Lydia whispered softly.

"And if later on they do want to marry I want you to let it happen..." Lydia whispered even more softly.

I swallowed when I turned to look at Theodore I could see it in his eyes his plans were different.