17: Hips Don't Lie

⬆️ Dress Sage is wearing ⬆️

The limo brings us to the town's main street. There's no one in sight, shops locked up and faintly illuminated by flickering street lights.

Pretty hard to bolt in those heel eh? He had said, before shoving me in the car.

Pulling me out of my trance, he whispers, 'If you pull anything, you die, remember?'

'I-I remember,' I say timidly, praying he won't hurt me as he examies his gun, I don't know how I'm going to survive him...

'Good now get out. We're here,' A line of waiting people stretches along the alleyway. I think there's an entrance to a club or something. I balance on my heels after stepping on the sidewalk. An arm quickly snakes around my waist, Jason.

'It's a long line...' I sigh, Jason chuckles at my remark, bringing us to the front of the queue
'I own this town.'

The bouncer, stern before, lightens up and steps aside 'Welcome Jason,' not even asking me for ID...

I look back at the queue, my expectations of annoyance are met with expressions of fear, do they know who he is?

Inside the music is blasting, people are dancing, and the stench of alcohol lingers. People dancing with each other... kissing even... ew

Jason leads us to a section barred by security. They only seem to let in 'vip's' or hot girls. Jason grabs my waist as he takes a seat, guiding me between his legs. I squirm and try to avoid him, but once again he overpowers me.

'You need to loosen up baby,' he whispers in my ear, then snapping his fingers. A waiter appears, 'Get me some drinks,' Jason commands, and the waiter quickly scurries away.

'Have you had alcohol before?' He softly asks
'Does ginger beer count?'
'No.' he replies, 'so I'm guessing you've never had lean? pot? acid?'
Confused by these words I reply, 'ummm no, I don't think so,'

'Well don't worry baby, you'll be trying all of them tonight,' he says, squeezing my thigh.

The waiter returns with an assortment of things on a metal tray. I recognise shot glasses, but nothing else. Looks like my Dad's heaven...

I shift away from the paraphernalia and into Jason's firm chest. I'm kinda scared of what it'll do to me, I've seen what it does to my dad..

'Drink,' he orders, handing me a shot glass.

I bring it to my lips and taste it in my mouth before swallowing. EWW, GROSSSSS. why do people get addicted to something so diisgusting?

'The trick is to down it before it reaches your tastebuds,' he sneers 'you have to try one of each,'

I want to get it over with quickly since it's so gross. The alcohol warms my throat as I take more and more sips and shots of alcohol. I'm staRTinG tO feEL a BiT WEirDDD

'Dance for me baby,'

'Occkayy,' I stumble then regaining my balance. I really don't know what I'm doing... what does he even WANT ME FOR?!?!? I just get rid of those thoughts and feel the music.

I self consciously start stepping side to side, attempting to be seductive... and failing. My mind drifts off somewhere and my hips start moving to the music and I just let myself go, letting my body take control.

My eyes meet Jason's, a cigarette between his fingers, sitting and watching as smoke is blown from his lips. His eyes feast on my moving body.

Jason beckons me back to him, when I notice some people walking towards us.

His hands wrap around my waist tightly, holding me close as people approach us. I think he might have put something in his pocket cus there's something hard against my back?? He leans in and whispers in my ear, 'You better be all over me bitch' as two mysterious men take a seat across from us.

'Welcome,' Jason growls, 'What shit needed a meeting?'

Pls vote and comment if u liked!!

I know it doesn't rly matter but I just wanted to clarify that aside from Sage being female and slim thick, there won't be any description of what she looks like in this story.

This is cus
a. Her heritage plays no role in the plot

b. whenever I read a fanfic I subconsciously imagine the character looking like me, and descriptions mess that up a bit

c. I don't want to impose myself on you + let ya'll imagine Sage however you want.

So basically, Sage's character is what matters, there's no right or wrong way to imagine her.