Chapter 40

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Pronhub.com -> BLOCKED
Wattpad -> BLOCKED
Google Search -> KIDS MODE

The list goes on and on, anything that could remotely turn me on is blocked on my phone and computer. What the hell Jason!

Whatever, I'll find something else to get me off.

Ever since Jason brought that lady home, I've been so freaking horny. My imagination is running wild, imagining all the things they did.

And all the things he could do to me...

I just want to feel that pleasure that his magical fingers gave me. But he doesn't even seem interested in being in the same room as me! So I have to improvise.

Laid out on my bed are my hairbrush, electric toothbrush and a mini cucumber. Basically, things that might feel like a dick. Not that I have any idea...

First I start with the hairbrush, lying on my back I take the handle and line it up, slowly slipping it in. The handle isn't very thick so I don't feel much, it's just kinda inside me?
Rating: 1.5

Next up, the cu-CUM-ber.
I slide it in again and move it around a bit. The movement feels a bit better but otherwise, fail.
Rating: 2.4

What am I even doing??

You're experimenting! Some part of me says, Exploring your sexuality!

Umm k...

Option 3: Toothbrush
I feel myself stretch a bit as I slide it in. It's bigger than the other things I've ~experimented~ with, the stretching providing an uncomfortable but kinda good sensation. As I slide it in and out, I begin to feel pleasure build up in my stomach. I then turn on the toothbrush, vibrating my core as I shove it in harder. I think I'm gonna do it! I think I'm gonna-

'Sage?' Jason's voice booms, I frantically hide the things on my bed and try to act natural. A smirk appears on his face as I look up at him, he walks towards my bed.

'Need any help?' Jason asks innocently, tilting his head to the side. He assesses the scene in front of him, running his fingers over the cucumber, hairbrush and toothbrush. His eyes darken, 'Oh you are a naughty, naughty girl Sage,'

I blush, both embarrassed and kind of turned on by this side of Jason. He runs his fingers along my thighs, then looking at my laptop, and the sites I tried to get onto.

'Oh you really are a bad girl,' he chuckles, entering a code to unblock the website. Jason pulls up a video of three girls and a guy, all on one big bed, with oddly shaped tubes on the bedside table.

'J-Jason, what are you-' I'm cut off by Jason's hand and him whispering, shhh baby, in my ear.

Jason plays the clip, placing my laptop on the bedside table, blasting it on full volume. Hopefully Tony won't hear this...

I look away, but my eyes are drawn back to the women. Each taking their turn, riding the guy's huge dick, while also preoccupying themselves with the weirdly shaped tubes, shoving them in and out of each other. It's fascinating, but it's too much to watch! I bury my head in my pillow, but a Jason grips my neck and commands, 'Sage, watch.'

The camera closes up on the blonde, getting on her hands and knees. The brunette behind her seems to be preparing, sliding a tube inside of her and then strapping a double tubed harness on her pelvis. She grabs the blonde's hips and roughly shoves it in her holes, her thrusts paced quick. The blonde's eyes roll to the back of her head, and out of nowhere, the guy thrusts his long thick dick inside her wide open mouth-

And then the screen goes black. I realise the mess I've made, my juices having leaked down my leg and onto my blanket. My god that was hot!

'That's enough playtime for today Sage,' Jason teases, getting off my bed, 'Sweet Dreams,' then shutting the door.

Realising he just played me, I take my pillow and scream into it.

I'll get him back for that!

~~~

Jason has been giving me these smug little looks all week, and it's pissing me off!!

On the bright side, he isn't ignoring me anymore, and I'm allowed to go to his office with him. Which is where I am now.

Heeheehee

Jason's POV:

Workkkk....

Approving stuff, making decisions and killing- I mean firing people. I've let Sage come to the office with me again, she's in her usual spot on the couch doing some homework-

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me, all thoughts of work disappear from my mind. 😳😳

Hey guys,

I'm slowly editing this story, so I'm sorry if you get lots of false alarm updates.

Also, I'm sorry for the delay, writing smutty chapters takes a while because I have to be in the right ~mood~ for it, if u get what I mean 😉
next chapter will be smuttyish too so hopefully it doesn't take too long xx

Thank you so much for 113k!! I can't believe this is already 40 chapters!!

Xxx Jenny

(p.s. I think I have another 15+ chapters to go xx)